WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

Nobody wants to watch coverage of a loser Westwood, no wait... A cocky loser yes.

Westwood's playing Honda. Thought the end of the round was the wrong time to ask...

Westwood has been committed to Honda for a while. A good number of the Europeans guys are going to play there next week because the WGC event in Miami is the week after that.

Westwood loses, 3 no. 1's gone now,hope Kaymer goes through,although Rose is looking good also.

Yay for Watney. I'm liking this tourney.

Westwood has been committed to Honda for a while. A good number of the Europeans guys are going to play there next week because the WGC event in Miami is the week after that.

sorry I was just trying to be sarcastic. Yesterday after his round TIger was asked if he was going to play Honda, he was rude and said something like Nows not a good time (to ask).
Today the same guy asked Westwood, and it seemed to me he asked a little timidly. Westwood jumped right in with a cheerful "no i'm gonna play"

I was just trying to be sarcastic about Tiger's Bad Attitude

There were a few that were quick to talk about the top US players record....Curious if those guys still feel the same way...Rory and Lee.

sorry I was just trying to be sarcastic. Yesterday after his round TIger was asked if he was going to play Honda, he was rude and said something like Nows not a good time (to ask).
Today the same guy asked Westwood, and it seemed to me he asked a little timidly. Westwood jumped right in with a cheerful "no i'm gonna play"

I love how candid Lee is. I give him a hard time because he deserves it with his US & PGA Tour hatred (sarcastic hatred of course), but like Phil, he is a man in his interviews.

great shot by mahan on 16. There was nice chip by rose on 17 as well

There were a few that were quick to talk about the top US players record....Curious if those guys still feel the same way...Rory and Lee.
A little humility goes a long way. Kaymer has been #1 since Whistling Straights imho.

No worries man, I knew where you were going. It was just different because Westwood was going to play there, and Tiger wasn't committed to the event.

A little humility goes a long way. Kaymer has been #1 since Whistling Straights imho.

I have really enjoyed watching Kaymer play this year. He deserves to be #1.

Fowler is playing out of his mind. It looks like the Ryder Cup really helped him out.

Would really like to see Mahan make it.....

Mahan's irons have been on fire the past couple holes

That shot by Mahan into 17 was pretty insane.

Would like to see Kymer take over the number 1 slot but like Rose as well....

Tough break for Rose. Hits a good putt that darts left at the end, not only that but it gave kaymer the line as well....lucky break, kaymer just misses the putt and we've got overtime golf. Good things

My gosh, if Mahan could putt, he'd be so freaking good.

Didn't one of the announcers just say we hadn't had extra holes yet today............

If Mahan holds on he will get a rematch vs GMac. Ryder Cup II :thumb:

We've had this discussion before!

Of course we have, its like Ground Hog day every tournament with Foley hype and then under delivering....hehe

Back