New Danial Defense is in the arsenal
63504e4311660f354426de47f9b354b2.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

When the post mentioned guns.....I was quick to click lololol
Golf and guns.....does it even get better than that?

No, sir, it really doesn't. Unless you add wine into the mix :)

Yes to both. If my area had more golf (one course) and better gun laws (CA), it would be the perfect place to live!

Any of you who've owned one or still own one, how is the Taurus 85?

Any of you who've owned one or still own one, how is the Taurus 85?

It's solid. Probably their best selling revolver. I don't have one anymore. What's the purpose?

It's solid. Probably their best selling revolver. I don't have one anymore. What's the purpose?

The purpose? For me it would be to keep it on the nightstand for self-defense.

My latest addition to the family
1e0f80837bd2dd58d58207cf37fea8c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was surprised to learn that we can own a gun while living in Mexico; they just have limitations on the ammunition (no .357 or 9-mm for sure, not sure about others yet). I'll do some research, and plan to buy once we are granted our temporary residence visa later this year.

Well, if you're dead set on a revolver I think the Ruger LCRs (and LCRx) are fairly inexpensive and a lot better shooting.

a7ea5f13787ec5887148d633c1a93911.jpg

Forgot to post a picture of the new range queen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooting/Hunting question

Hello everyone, first time posting in this thread.

Do any of you use the same rangefinder for hunting/shooting that you use for the course?

06f8e5959a475753b23995551ae32e92.jpg

All built in the last 12 months. Not shown here are the CZ P07, Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0 and SD9VE and my Savage 6.5 Creedmoor.

After the move in April I’m building an AR9 and an AR-10 and getting the KelTec KSG7 when it launches.

And maybe I’ll start golfing again.

Day three of Tactical Shotgun 1 and it has been a great class, painful but great. Yesterday we did slug drills and shot about 70 slugs from 25 yds out to 75 and man those are painful, zero the gun in at 25 yards and shot groups of about 2-3" doing speed drills from all positions, it is hard to get it back in the pocket properly and man my shoulder is sore. total so far is 180 birdshot, 70 slugs and 25 buckshot.

Today will be transitions from shotgun to handgun and slugs out to 100 yards. It is a great class to see the potential of the gun in all situations from home defense to longer range. we expect to shoot another 120 birdshot, 25-30 buckshot and about the same amount of slugs today along with 200 handgun. which for me is a 1911 .45 cal.

Snubbies are not the easiest to shoot accurately, and 5 shots, while s lot better than a sharp stick, leaves something to be desired.

I also personally require the ability to mount a light on my home defense firearm.

We have a few tournaments around here where part of the competition is your team having to shoot skeet as well. It’s a blast.

Hello everyone, first time posting in this thread.

Do any of you use the same rangefinder for hunting/shooting that you use for the course?
I don't hunt but I use my old golf Leupold to set up IDPA course of fire. Max range is usually 25 yards so it works well. I imagine the hunting range finders are the same as the golf ones with minor changes.

400 rounds and about 100 were slugs..

Attachments

• IMG-20191006-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20191006-WA0001.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 28
06f8e5959a475753b23995551ae32e92.jpg

All built in the last 12 months. Not shown here are the CZ P07, Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0 and SD9VE and my Savage 6.5 Creedmoor.

After the move in April I’m building an AR9 and an AR-10 and getting the KelTec KSG7 when it launches.

And maybe I’ll start golfing again.
Are 3 of your 4 AR pistols? I notice the pistol stocks vs. rifle stocks. I just picked up an LWRC AR pistol and can't wait till golf season is over to run it in a 3 gun match. I need an LPVO on it and can't decide which to get.

Tax stamp came in for a Gemtech Tracker that will sit on my deer rifle.

:p

Tax stamp came in for a Gemtech Tracker that will sit on my deer rifle.

:p
How long did it take? My last form 4 with a trust was 339 days. I don't think I can stomach another year wait but I'd want that Dead Air 9 Odessa. I love that its modular.

How long did it take? My last form 4 with a trust was 339 days. I don't think I can stomach another year wait but I'd want that Dead Air 9 Odessa. I love that its modular.

This one was 11 months.

I got a form-1 back (e-file) in five weeks!!!

339 days for a Kraken and just under that for a Hydra. Ridiculous to have to wait that long for a muffler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ridiculous to have to wait that long for a muffler.

November 2nd in DC. Big rally with all the famous 2A people will be present. Hickock45 and the like. If anyone is within a few hundred miles please go.

I fear the wait will be 339 days to never if the commies get their way.

Back