The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don`t think its Canadian, but it is doritos, sun chips, pretzels, and cheetos in one big bag of awesome.

Haha. Yea, I just googled it. I'm in if I can find some tomorrow when I go to lunch.

I don`t think its Canadian, but it is doritos, sun chips, pretzels, and cheetos in one big bag of awesome.

So, I take it you either had Munchie Mix hidden in your car or just went and picked some up?:act-up:

Haha. Yea, I just googled it. I'm in if I can find some tomorrow when I go to lunch.

You`ll love it, every bit is different.

Sorry to hear that Mytime. 50 is definatly not old.

Ya everyone just wants the sun chips, the doritos and the cheetos, the rest is just left at the bottom of the bowl to be thrown away.

I concur. My old man, who you'll meet, we call him Uncle Daddy, always has these things when we road trip. I leave him the pretzels, he hates it.

So, I take it you either had Munchie Mix hidden in your car or just went and picked some up?:act-up:

I had to drop my wife off at the ferry and thought well i`m already out I should get a snack. Then I preceded to eat the whole big bag with a little help from my son. Well, the whole bag minus the pretzels.

I concur. My old man, who you'll meet, we call him Uncle Daddy, always has these things when we road trip. I leave him the pretzels, he hates it.

Glad I`m not the only one. They have a great product that would be perfect if they got those things out of there.

I had to drop my wife off at the ferry and thought well i`m already out I should get a snack. Then I preceded to eat the whole big bag with a little help from my son. Well, the whole bag minus the pretzels.

haha, nice. I just polished off a sleeve of thin mints.

Glad I`m not the only one. They have a great product that would be perfect if they got those things out of there.

With enough cold beer those pretzels are pretty darn good though.

Awesome, my wife is away for 10 days and I can see myself eating like crap for about that long.

With enough cold beer those pretzels are pretty darn good though.

True but the same can be said about most food. Ever go eat at those same stands or little restaurants you used to go to after the bar and loved sober? Just not good!

but the question is, do you keep your thin mints in the freezer? if you don't, you'll thank me after you do.

but the question is, do you keep your thin mints in the freezer? if you don't, you'll thank me after you do.

hmmm...placing a box there now. thanks for the tip!

True but the same can be said about most food. Ever go eat at those same stands or little restaurants you used to go to after the bar and loved sober? Just not good!

No, places like that don't have that effect on me bro. I like hole in the wall food joints. I respect people that can prepare food in those types of environments. I like to stop by this winnebago thing on the side of I26 b/c he sells the best pork tacos. At least I think it's pork. It doesn't matter, it's delicious.

That sounds good, someone needs to talk to the girl guides up here about selling good cookies like you guys get and not the average ones that I buy because I want to support them. They suck and I don`t really want them.

hmmm...placing a box there now. thanks for the tip!

Just throw a sleeve in there. If you're like me, a sleeve of thin mints lasts about 6 minutes after being opened.

That sounds good, someone needs to talk to the girl guides up here about selling good cookies like you guys get and not the average ones that I buy because I want to support them. They suck and I don`t really want them.

Yeah, that would suck. Canadian girl scouts got nothing on ours. lol @ "girl guides". You Canadians eh.

No, places like that don't have that effect on me bro. I like hole in the wall food joints. I respect people that can prepare food in those types of environments. I like to stop by this winnebago thing on the side of I26 b/c he sells the best pork tacos. At least I think it's pork. It doesn't matter, it's delicious.

Sounds like we went to very different places after the bar. I love hole in the wall places too and will eat just about anything from any kind of stand or truck and in most cases it is some of the best food I have had. In victoria the places that are open past 2 am do not sell good food, tastes great at the time though.

Just throw a sleeve in there. If you're like me, a sleeve of thin mints lasts about 6 minutes after being opened.

Sounds about right...

Yeah, that would suck. Canadian girl scouts got nothing on ours. lol @ "girl guides". You Canadians eh.

hahah. I was sitting here wondering what a girl guide was. Didn't put 2 and 2 together.

See thats the difference right there, guides suck you wouldn`t hire one or buy their cookies, a scout on the other hand would seem to know where they were going and how to get good cookies.

Sounds like we went to very different places after the bar. I love hole in the wall places too and will eat just about anything from any kind of stand or truck and in most cases it is some of the best food I have had. In victoria the places that are open past 2 am do not sell good food, tastes great at the time though.

Dude, we use to stop by this joint called "dolly's" in college. I ate my weight in chips n' gravy. So good! I also loved chips with chicken salt on them, and hot dogs, and breakfast food. It honestly didn't matter.

True story: in my dorm we had a communal fridge on every hallway, i use to raid that sucker, drink everyone's juice and whatnot. Came home from a night out, went to the fridge, grabbed a bottle of apple juice, turned it up, and someone had filled that sucker with dishwashing detergent. Had to get my stomach pumped, lol.

Man. Just found out that a forum friend from a hi def site I'm a member of died. 50 is not old, scares the hell out of me.

sorry to hear about that bro

Dude, we use to stop by this joint called "dolly's" in college. I ate my weight in chips n' gravy. So good! I also loved chips with chicken salt on them, and hot dogs, and breakfast food. It honestly didn't matter.

True story: in my dorm we had a communal fridge on every hallway, i use to raid that sucker, drink everyone's juice and whatnot. Came home from a night out, went to the fridge, grabbed a bottle of apple juice, turned it up, and someone had filled that sucker with dishwashing detergent. Had to get my stomach pumped, lol.

That story made me lmao! Everyone picks on us big guys just because we need a lot of sustenance to keep us going strong. Just to clear up some confusion Girl scouts are called Girl guides in Canada. I know I know....

I was expecting something different there.

I was expecting something different there.

Yeah, could've been a lot worse, but it was not a fun experience.

I love left-overs the best though. Nothing like railing the left-overs at like 3am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back