Cleveland Wege Fitting System

Oregon Golfer

#XBomb
Reaction score
Handicap
Last edited:
Havent used that one before thanks for the link. Recommended the same lofts that Im playing now just in the CG15's.

That is one of the coolest fitting tools I have seen to date. I was reccomended this:

46* CG15 PW
50* CG16
54* CG15
58* CG15

I should actually consider this setup. I'm not comfortable hitting a soft pitching wedge and don't like hitting a hard 52* so I have a bit of a gap in there with my current setup.

Just did this. VERY cool tool.

Very cool OG! It recommends the CG15 wedges for me. I may be going this way, I am waiing to test out many wedges at the demo day.

It recommends CG15s for me, 48*, 54*, 58*, mid bounce, standard sole on each. Pretty much what I already do, but my set PW is 47*, SW is a 54*, and LW is a 60*. It is a cool little tool.

I thought it was pretty cool as well. I liked that it was pretty thorough in its questions. It recommended this for me:

46* CG16
50* CG16
56* CG15
49* Niblick

It had me at Niblick lol.

That was a cool. Thanks.

It recommened CG15's in 46*, 50*, 54*, and 58*. I already have a 50*. I might take my 56* and 60* to Golf Galaxy this week and get them bent up 2 degrees and see what that does for me. I will also take my PW from my Mizuno set and see what the loft is on it as well. I have never thought of changing my clubs. I have always just worked with what I had.

Wonder why they recommended Mizuno wedges for me :stickbeat:

Just completed this...very interesting. I figured it would provide me with a 50* gap wedge...instead it gave me a 48* wedge. My current PW is 46*. Pretty extenstive.

Great tool! Thanks for posting...

my recommendation was:

PW: CG15 Mid Bounce 46*
GAP: CG15 Mid Bounce 50*
SW: CG16LB Low Bounce 54*
Lob: CG16LB Low Bounce 58*

Only problem, when I did a search for the CG16s it only returned the long irons, not the SW or Lob... I'll keep looking I guess!

I did it and was fitted for the cg15. although my personal prefs have always been the non blade versions like the cg11 cg14 and cg16. I can't get the thing to fit me for some cg16s with out telling it that I'm a 40 hcp and that I miss the ball half the time >.<

That is one of the coolest fitting tools I have seen to date. I was reccomended this:

46* CG15 PW
50* CG16
54* CG15
58* CG15

I should actually consider this setup. I'm not comfortable hitting a soft pitching wedge and don't like hitting a hard 52* so I have a bit of a gap in there with my current setup.

Do they not make the CG15 in a 50*? Curious as to why this was the only 16 I got.

It recommened CG15's in 46*, 50*, 54*, and 58*. I already have a 50*. I might take my 56* and 60* to Golf Galaxy this week and get them bent up 2 degrees and see what that does for me. I will also take my PW from my Mizuno set and see what the loft is on it as well. I have never thought of changing my clubs. I have always just worked with what I had.

If you do have them bent see if they can measure the bounce before/after. I am curious how much it changes the bounce

Pretty cool. recommended CG15s 46,50,54,58 with mid bounce on all.

Bending them 1* up adds 1* of bounce, bending them a 1* down takes a 1* of bounce.

Well that's easy! :) Thanks

Thanks for posting.

I was recommended:
PW - CG15 - 46*, mid sole, mid bounce
Gap - CG16 - 50*, wide sole, mid bounce
Sand - CG16 - 56*, wide sole, mid bounce

I currently play 46*, 52*, 56* wedges, all with narrow to mid sole width.

I've been looking for a reason to buy something lately...

Back