Taylormade Ghost Tour Putters

I really like the Fontana. It was the one that Rory was using this weekend. I am a fan of the mid mallet with the double bend.

It rolls so good. I just need to get that grip off. I can't stand winn grips.

I can't wait until these are released. I'm liking the look of them and I really like the three alignment lines. Looks like a solid putter. That picture makes me want to buy one the second I can.

What are the major differneces between the new inserts and the old ones. I love the Corza(just have a thing for Mallet putters) and just wondering if I should pony up the $$ for the Pure Roll version.

i am fighting the urge to buy the daytona because i JUST got a backstryke. but i do find the white easier to line up and the 3 sight lines is nice. my concern is the white finish flaking but i haven't really heard of that happening.

i am fighting the urge to buy the daytona because i JUST got a backstryke. but i do find the white easier to line up and the 3 sight lines is nice. my concern is the white finish flaking but i haven't really heard of that happening.

I don't think that would really be an issue unless you just beat the hell out of it. The putter cover would help a lot so you don't get any bag chatter.

Can't wait to actually see and try the Maranello and the CS Ghost Corza..........

agreed, I'm very anxious to see the CS Corza.

Alright lets get this thread back on the right foot and away from the skimmers....I picked up the TM-880 last night. Here are a few pics.....

76c26cf14ed116b0f03937bca39160bddfde1b43.JPG

1e016911d862fd9dbe5d1d4102619a4a7aac0b18.JPG

ba016011df6dfc9cbbfb91fdfd19f2793edb90de.JPG

d251621bd462f590bdb13f70bead47073e65bc79.JPG

Sorry for the blurry pics. I am really diggin the the new insert, and the putter is weighted perfectly. I am going to throw a white Iomic on this and it will be money.

Very NICCCCCCCCCCEE!.

How does it feel lineing up the ball?

I was putting with these some at work last night and I have to say that I love the feel of the new insert. Too bad they are loaded up with alignments. That doesn't suit my eye.

The alignment does look a bitcrowded. The offset is also more rounded, which interest me. I'm headed to the TM Kingdom in a week and a half and wouldn't mind taking these out for a putting green session.

The alignment does look a bitcrowded. The offset is also more rounded, which interest me. I'm headed to the TM Kingdom in a week and a half and wouldn't mind taking these out for a putting green session.

Thanks for throwing that in and making me even more jealous.

Lucky you! I went through a putter fitting a while back and the Pro said I needed a putter without lines. For some reason they cause me to get misaligned. So while I loved the feel the alignments make this putter a non-option for me.

I will have one of these putters, I am tore between the heel shafted and the center shafted

We'll be getting a lot of time with this putters this weekend at the TM Kingdom, I'll get as many pics and as much feedback as I possibly can!

I haven't seen a CS Ghost yet made avaliable to the public. I do really like the TM-880, I also have a Corza and a Daytona. They are all great putters.

Wow! I've been a huge Scotty Cameron fan for about 5 years now and this putter made me think twice. This putter looks sweet. I may have to check these putters out.

Taylormade constantly loses money on me with the putters. I would buy one or two in a heartbeat. Lh offerings sucks

I haven't seen a CS Ghost yet made avaliable to the public. I do really like the TM-880, I also have a Corza and a Daytona. They are all great putters.

I beleive the CS Corza will come out when the rest of these do, which I think is in a couple days.

I beleive the CS Corza will come out when the rest of these do, which I think is in a couple days.

If I can find a CS corza, I might return the one I just got. They had all the new ones except the CS at golf galaxy

Just Tap It In. Just Tap It In.

View attachment 2118View attachment 2119View attachment 2120View attachment 2121

I like the Ghost but today I bought what I'll call the Black Ghost. Not trying to thread-jack here but thought from what I've read about the busy lines that some might find this of interest. It's the Taylormade Classic 79 series Maranello. It cost $100 for blackie vs. $150 for the white. It has only 1 sight line. They both have the Pure Roll insert; however, my version it's made of surlyn and in the Tour Ghost it's titanium. Also no adjustable weights but can't say as I need that anyway. I'll try to attach some photos.

Well my golf ho ways took over last night and i ordered the new Tour Ghost Maranello 35". It should ship out monday and i did the 2 day shipping so should have it by wed. cant wait. I have had the corza ghost and loved it, daytona 1 ghost now in the for sale section and loved it, now this one. Something about the white on the greens really gives me confidence over the ball

TM-110 Ghost Putter

TM-110 Ghost Putter

Let me start by stating my love for all things adidas and Taylormade. (Just look at my signature line.) This being said I just got a TM-110 Tour Ghost putter and didnt like it one bit (5 rounds on 4 different courses). I have been using a Odyssey #1. The TM is too heavy and deadens the feel of the ball. Beleive me it pains me to talk negatively about the TM family, but i just dont think they got this one right.

I have to agree with you. I rolled one yesterday at Golf Galaxy and quickly realized that it wasn't for me.

Back