WGC Cadillac Championship Doral [Spoilers]

To bad he had to play three dismal rounds prior to striking the ball well.

the two commissioners couldn't look any less enthused to be next to each other being interviewed

I don't care how good his next shot is I am getting really tired of TW's temper tantrums. I mean really, everyone cusses a bit over a poor shot but the club throwing is just plain infantile.

Looks like tigers putting himself in contention. 9 straight birdies and he's right there.

From the iPhone.

Nice to see a former dominant major winner playing and saying I'M BACK!!!!

His name is Paddy Harrington

Nice to see a former dominant major winner playing and saying I'M BACK!!!!

His name is Paddy Harrington

Finally got tired of him dragging my teams down and didn't pick him this week. Figures it's the week he decided to wake up

I don't care how good his next shot is I am getting really tired of TW's temper tantrums. I mean really, everyone cusses a bit over a poor shot but the club throwing is just plain infantile.

It is interesting that a man who was known for being so clutch and in control, has never been able to control his emotions. It's a shame he's not as embarressed about it as he should be. there's really no excuse for it

I just turned on the coverage and noticed that the Golf Channel coverage goes right up to the start of the NBC coverage (unlike when the tournaments were on CBS and the Golf Channel coverage ended 30 min - 1 hour before network coverage). Is that due to the joint parent company?

Yup...And of course because TW is on the course.

Yeah, but Tiger has been on the course early Sunday's for the past year and a half and the network hadn't allowed it before :act-up:...so I figured it was the parent company issue.

Wish the other networks would let Golf Channel go right up to network coverage. Odds are if we are watching the golf before the leaders tee off, we will switch over to the network when their coverage starts.

On the Tiger issue, I do find it funny that if he's not on the top of the leaderboard, then he's done...but Phil's even worse off, but he's just trying to peak at the Masters.

The announcers said earlier that Phil is practicing less, maybe because of his arthritis.

On the Tiger issue, I do find it funny that if he's not on the top of the leaderboard, then he's done...but Phil's even worse off, but he's just trying to peak at the Masters.

I think that is because of past play this year more than anything. If he had not had some good finishes, I dont think that comment comes out. And of course he is less than a year since winning a major.

The announcers said earlier that Phil is practicing less, maybe because of his arthritis.

You missed the 2nd part. They said he is practicing less and playing more for the first time because he said his swing feels good. Now its about feel.

I'd like to get my hands on those cadillac logo tee markers

BOMB by DJ!

DJ with only 181 left on his second at the par 5 :bulgy-eyes:

his approach shot wasn't all that good considering what he had left. still putting for eagle

great it looks like the hockey game on nbc is going to go into overtime :banghead:

JB w/the Paddy jinx! Good save for triple though. I like DJ's attire today a lot. Why does his hat look so much better on him than it does on me?

btw, I think I'm throwing in the Fantasy towel after this week. It's starting to piss me off.

Dang man it's amazing how quickly you can rise and fall in this fantasy league. "Slip sliiiiding away....slip sliding awaaaayyyyy".

great it looks like the hockey game on nbc is going to go into overtime :banghead:

God, sorry to all the Canadiens out there but oh my GOD HOCKEY HURRY UP!!! You got two minutes to finish up these 4 minutes of Overtime. LETS GO

Edit: Sorry Cool, I meant "Canadians". You canucks wont let anything go. :D

I blame canada. if it weren't for them and their "hockey", golf would be on nbc in about 68 seconds

God, sorry to all the Canadiens out there but oh my GOD HOCKEY HURRY UP!!! You got two minutes to finish up these 4 minutes of Overtime. LETS GO

I'm with you man, hockey sucks. Also remember "Canadians"!

Yeah handing off the baton to hockey Tillman.

Nice TGC is sticking with the coverage.

Back