Cleveland Golf CG16 "Play it Forward" Promotion

Our CG16 seven iron came in Saturday (Georgia) so hopefully yours will come soon!

My CG 16 7 came in today. I took it to the range with the new R11, so you know who got the most hits. I hit it about 7 to 8 times to warm up. It had a nice ball flight to it. The consistency was a bit off. I think this might be due to the regular shaft. It did feel nice and I can't wait to check the rest of these clubs out at the outing.

Well crap, I still havent got mine and im worried now since gray got his in Georgia (assuming they shipped from Cali)

Maybe your post office took the club for a round. Hopefully you see it soon Bridgester.

Well crap, I still havent got mine and im worried now since gray got his in Georgia (assuming they shipped from Cali)

I'm a little concerned if it's coming by standard mail. We have a street in our neighborhood that runs parallel to ours, with a similar name and we are always getting the mail from a matching house number on that street........ although I'm not that worried about it because it was a freeby!! LOL I'll get to hit these again soon at the big demo day on March 31st.

I'm a little concerned if it's coming by standard mail. We have a street in our neighborhood that runs parallel to ours, with a similar name and we are always getting the mail from a matching house number on that street........ although I'm not that worried about it because it was a freeby!! LOL I'll get to hit these again soon at the big demo day on March 31st.

Mine came in by Fedex.

Don't worry, the BF and I are still waiting!! We should've been the first to receive them as we're only 40 minutes away :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also still waiting, received email on Feb 20 also, live in LA, so hopefully tomorrow along with the burner 2.0 6 iron :)

Im in SC and I still have not recieved mine either! Maybe later today or tomorrow it will show up.

I have not recieved mine either, I would really like to get it so I can narrow down my choices for my next set.
By the way where is this big demo day going to be? I wasn't aware of any in this area. I would love to attend one if it reasonablly close by. Guess this is what I get for living in the boonies.

Didn't get one yesterday either. I'm not that far from Old Grey in the grand scheme of shipping. Maybe today. Maybe they shipped descending by age and Old Grey got his first because he's "Old"? :)

I am hoping that mine arrives today. I was hoping to spend some time at the range with it before I demoed the Di11 again.

pretty neat concept.
thanks for the heads up arydolphin.
i'm in.

Still have not received mine yet, but I am feeling today is the day!

Still have not received mine yet, but I am feeling today is the day!

I feel that everday, LOL!!! We probably live the closest and still nothing :(

Just received my 7 iron : ) from FedEx

Didn't get one yesterday either. I'm not that far from Old Gray in the grand scheme of shipping. Maybe today. Maybe they shipped descending by age and Old Gray got his first because he's "Old"? :)

Watch it now :D.... I hope it comes soon Penglynns and you are going to enjoy this club!

I have not recieved mine either, I would really like to get it so I can narrow down my choices for my next set.
By the way where is this big demo day going to be? I wasn't aware of any in this area. I would love to attend one if it reasonablly close by. Guess this is what I get for living in the boonies.

Hi ducttape. Yeah, man you are out there a ways. Mulligan's pro shop is hosting the event just west of Richmond. Here's the link: http://www.mulligansgolfshopva.com/events.htm

Just received my 7 iron : ) from FedEx

I sent them an email today, according to the email they sent me on 2/20/11 it was to be here in 5-10 business days. That would have been 3/4/11 according to my calculations, here it is the 15th and still no 7 iron. I am thinking I will have to play forward someone elses. :banghead:

There still shipping them out. I just got off the phone with a very nice lady at Cleveland golf.

They accidentally sent the email to everyone instead of the few that were suppose to get them in the first time frame. There on #330 and im number #730 and she said mine will be going out this week. So just be patient, if you got the email, you will get the iron(it might be next week or it might be next month). Its all set up by time frame on were they go first and depending on which number you are then thats when you will get the iron.

after checking clevelands facebook page...there are still a lot of us that haven't received their 7 irons yet

There still shipping them out. I just got off the phone with a very nice lady at Cleveland golf.

They accidentally sent the email to everyone instead of the few that were suppose to get them in the first time frame. There on #330 and im number #730 and she said mine will be going out this week. So just be patient, if you got the email, you will get the iron(it might be next week or it might be next month). Its all set up by time frame on were they go first and depending on which number you are then thats when you will get the iron.

Hopefully soon :)

Thank you bridges!

Back