2019 Ultimate Weekend of Golf with True Temper Travel and Extra Rounds Thread

Looks like I'm going to fly in to Orlando around 10pm Thursday. Anyone have an extra seat to the resort on Friday. Will gladly chip in for the rental, gas and beer.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

I will be leaving from the airport car rental Friday morning. Formula8 I think is going to jump in with me too. I rented a Ford Explorer so I think the 3 of us can fit with no problem along with our gear.

I will be leaving from the airport car rental Friday morning. Formula8 I think is going to jump in with me too. I rented a Ford Explorer so I think the 3 of us can fit with no problem along with our gear.
Mind if I hop in with you? I will find a hotel near the airport for Thursday night. I will pm you my call #.

Just got Monday off so I'm sticking around an extra day. Anyone else want to play somewhere Monday? I'll be heading back to JAX late afternoon.

Just got Monday off so I'm sticking around an extra day. Anyone else want to play somewhere Monday? I'll be heading back to JAX late afternoon.
I am out. I am heading back to Orlando to catch a plane back home Sunday night. My flight leaves 8pm Sunday.

I am leaving Monday, but it’s an early flight so I won’t be able to play that day.

There is a strong possibility that I will not be able to attend the Georgia gathering due to work. But I may be able to play on friday if there is room, I would love to play at the resort since I have never been there.

I think every participant, along with @McLovin and @jim54, have expressed interest in a Friday round at Hammock. Can we all reconfirm headcount just so we can start calling the clubhouse? I think we'd be looking at 4 groups - 14 THPers

I think every participant, along with @McLovin and @jim54, have expressed interest in a Friday round at Hammock. Can we all reconfirm headcount just so we can start calling the clubhouse? I think we'd be looking at 4 groups - 14 THPers

do the Conservatory.

It depends on the time for me, because I'll be driving down.

Are you volunteering to call?

do the Conservatory.

Kick in the nards to start the weekend lol

Are you volunteering to call?

Kick in the nards to start the weekend lol
Can for sure call tomorrow, once we get a firm-ish idea on headcount

I'm in for a Friday round.

1st post updated with those that are in for the extra rounds - to give obedt a headcount.

Those of you who are riding down with me on Friday am - you're included in the extra round

I just figured that when OITW said he was in, I am too

1st post updated with those that are in for the extra rounds - to give obedt a headcount.

Those of you who are riding down with me on Friday am - you're included in the extra round

uhhh.... I'm in for Friday also! will be commuting with @obedt from MCO

Back