2019 Ultimate Weekend of Golf with True Temper Travel and Extra Rounds Thread

I have a TW 7 iron if anyone wants to try it out......

Is there a guesstimate what time we should be done on Sunday? Should I be able to get to Orlando for a 4:51 flight or book a later one?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Is there a guesstimate what time we should be done on Sunday? Should I be able to get to Orlando for a 4:51 flight or book a later one?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

I would recommend later, but that depends on Tee Times and draft. I believe we were done around 1:30pm last year, not including draft.

If they could all come 2* up that would be great
hahahaha

Let me just add that to the giant list of things we need to accomplish to get these ready for the weekend.
How about wraps? Two under the left hand, 3.5 under the right?

hahahaha

Let me just add that to the giant list of things we need to accomplish to get these ready for the weekend.

Built up - almost Jumbo please

Built up - almost Jumbo please
I'm make sure a 'special' set is put aside for you, bud.

No guarantees they'll make it through the round. I think I saw some elmers glue at HQ last time I was there.

It better have a TT Shaft in there ?

Good point, I will have to look as mine is still in plastic....

hahahaha

1 for the left, rest looks perfect

Don't see my name. I'm driving down from Jax in the morning and definitely want to play.

You're good to go; Reserved a 4th tee time. We have 3 spots open now. I asked @jim54 for help filling it out. @McLovin if you know anyone else who might be interested we have room. 3 more weeks fellas!

Right now I saw 12 names, so only reserved 3 tee times but there are 2 additional tee times open right after. Please check to see if your name isn't on this list and want to join-

As it stands, tee times-
11:40
11:50
12:00

Conservatory Course - rate $65 pp (Thanks JB!!)
You're good to go; Reserved a 4th tee time. We have 3 spots open now. I asked @jim54 for help filling it out. @McLovin if you know anyone else who might be interested we have room. 3 more weeks fellas!

@obedt sorry i haven't been keeping up with this thread like i should. are we now at 4 tee times, and you need to fill 2 more spots?

@obedt sorry i haven't been keeping up with this thread like i should. are we now at 4 tee times, and you need to fill 2 more spots?

No problem dude. We have 13 people. 4 tee times - 11:40, 11:50, 12:00, 12:10. So 3 open spots, although I texted Jim earlier and he was going to touch base with one more THPer.

three spots, bring wardy

@MWard keeps dodging me, so highly doubtful he'd come ;)

what about @Greg Kulbick he's been a lamb about driving for some golf this year

really no other orlando thp'ers that i have gotten together with

Details?

Back