Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Hard ponder for me. I am looking at it for a 3-wood replacement.
Agreed. I love my Pings as they are Super accurate and go the distances that I want. I think this will slot right in to the spot that I need a little extra yards without the needed accuracy as far as distances go. I have been waiting for a club like this for a long, long time.

Agreed. I love my Pings as they are Super accurate and go the distances that I want. I think this will slot right in to the spot that I need a little extra yards without the needed accuracy as far as distances go. I have been waiting for a club like this for a long, long time.
How much extra do you think you can get out of this vs the G410 18* hybrid?

How much extra do you think you can get out of this vs the G410 18* hybrid?
Thinking about 10-15 yards carry plus more roll. Thinking this will be a much lower spin option.

Going through one of my lessons the other day and my coach said those magic words, "You could probably do with a new driver, fairway wood and a few hybrids." So the top end of the bag pondering is going to begin....now!

Going through one of my lessons the other day and my coach said those magic words, "You could probably do with a new driver, fairway wood and a few hybrids." So the top end of the bag pondering is going to begin....now!
sounds like GAME ON to me!!!

I need to see some MG2 wedges in person.

Cleveland Launcher UHX 4 iron. I feel like that thing could do some work for me.

Artisan Wedges.

Trying to nail down a date on the fitting!

Seriously looking at a Sub70 3 wood.

It's ridiculous.

It is really just ridiculous.

I feel like you could go from driver to super hybrid to UHX 4 iron and be pretty set with gaps.

tell me everything.
We are booking a fitting with Mike Taylor probably a week and a half from now down in Dallas. Full fitting, starting with my wedges and hitting a variety of shots, then dialing it in with Mike.

Im insanely pumped. The man is a legend.

We are booking a fitting with Mike Taylor probably a week and a half from now down in Dallas. Full fitting, starting with my wedges and hitting a variety of shots, then dialing it in with Mike.

Im insanely pumped. The man is a legend.
sweet!

Wish i lived closer, I'd live update the hell out of that.

sweet!

Wish i lived closer, I'd live update the hell out of that.
I wish you did too. Could make for a hell of a story.

For 2020, I'm thinking irons. I'm going to demo the new Launcher UHX irons over the winter.

Probably never happen but CBX 2 46* & 52* look pretty darn good

Back