LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Looks like an amazing time. Congrats to @bigskyirish for finishing out that horse race. The Mexican food looked amazing. @McLovin I love that you are stepping up to take on @JasonFinleyCG today. Take the most pressure filled match on for yourself and let your teammates focus on their own match. You guys are doing awesome at keeping us updated. One final thing, @j_sizzle9 do not wreck the cart and screw this up for 2020 :LOL:??

Thanks for all the updates guys! I know it’s not easy to update, post photos, during an event, let alone this event, the biggest and best of all! There must be so much going on, The Hideaway, Team Callaway and Team THP. You guys have done a great job keeping keeping us involved! Enjoy the singles matches, go out and have fun, laugh with the team and soak it all in! I’ll be in and out of the follow as I have some stuff to do in the morning that won’t allow me to use my phone but I’ll be sending you guys positive vibes for singles matches! Go out and take down some Zoo Crew!

Let's go boys! Find a shot that works and put it on repeat.
18 holes so dont get too high or too low after 6.

Time to get some points today guys. Good luck in the singles matches! (y)

Ahhhhh yeah! More competition! SINGLES!

Find your happy place and don’t hit three OB off the first tee like I did! :p

I figured out a way to unredact.... I hope Callaway isn’t too mad at me, but figured I owed it to the forum to share... My what big clubheads they have this year, lol. CB3E49B7-F6E7-4CCE-AE89-55237A791F00.jpeg

SINGLES DAY!!

Good luck out there today everyone. Just go out there, play your game and most importantly enjoy this last day with the ZooCrew. This day will fly by so make the most of it and soak it in. Give it hell on the course and you can turn this around!

Great first day team THP!! Go get it in singles!! That course looks unreal even on a rainy day.

Single day men...good luck out there and may you all not have flashes of the Nest out there today. There are some things you just can’t unsee.

Best of luck to everyone out there! Take it all in and enjoy the moment, oh ya, and play some great golf too!

I followed all the action as best I could yesterday and did a lot of catching up last night and this morning. I missed the forecast for today, but I am hoping that it is better than y'all had yesterday. The pictures and the updates were amazing!! Play well today and have fun!!!

I followed all the action as best I could yesterday and did a lot of catching up last night and this morning. I missed the forecast for today, but I am hoping that it is better than y'all had yesterday. The pictures and the updates were amazing!! Play well today and have fun!!!

Forecast is rain...NEVER!

Sunshine my man!

I was behind the thread all day yesterday- crazy amount of content and updates! My favorite had to be the Snickerdog tequila shot. Way to knock that back my man

Looked like everyone is having a blast and the equipment is performing great. Callaway with another GD homerun. Thanks for bringing us out with you. Incredible follow!
Since I don’t drink any more it was a bit, what should I say, strong!!! I lost that bet and wanted to honor that. @jeffneubarth was awesome yesterday and you couldn’t ask for a nicer guy to play a round of golf with.
twice yesterday he hit to the wrong fairways and managed to get back in the hole and make a good score. Dude can golf his ball

It's 4:53 AM local Nest time....

THP/Zoo Crew this morning...

Looks like an amazing time. Congrats to @bigskyirish for finishing out that horse race. The Mexican food looked amazing. @McLovin I love that you are stepping up to take on @JasonFinleyCG today. Take the most pressure filled match on for yourself and let your teammates focus on their own match. You guys are doing awesome at keeping us updated. One final thing, @j_sizzle9 do not wreck the cart and screw this up for 2020 :LOL:??

The @McLovin vs @JasonFinleyCG is a Captain's match which happens every year and trust me @j_sizzle9 will be just fine today.

Singles Day!!!!! Lets go Team THP!

I figured out a way to unredact.... I hope Callaway isn’t too mad at me, but figured I owed it to the forum to share... My what big clubheads they have this year, lol. View attachment 8917590

They've teamed up with True a couple of times for limited hockey sticks, but I didn't expect to see hockey stick blades when they said they were releasing new MB's this year.

Okay so wasn’t really present on the forum yesterday as the matches were being played. Posting and playing in this environment is harder than it seems it should be but everything is going fast.
I get the fun task of trying to take down my man @Luke WilliamsCG with my new #bladeymallet.
I will say yesterday once I got settled the new driver is legit as our the fairways. I had a shot yesterday from 217 with the 3+ 3W that I left about 20 feet from the pin. My partner @JMB3 looked at me like “how??” ?. Everyone I think knows I really enjoy fairway woods, unfortunately they didn’t have a 7W available for me yet so have my first ever hybrid in the bag in the Epic Flash. I LIKE it!!!!
the Epic Forged irons are the real deal. I will have to make some Distance adjustments for sure, but paired with the Recoil 95 shafts they are awesome.
the jaws wedges are just WoW. I know, new grooves but I hit a couple shots that surprised me.
my new putter #bladey/mallet is great. A little out of my comfort zone eye wise but it rolls great.
Thanks everyone for following along. Sit back and enjoy today

Okay so wasn’t really present on the forum yesterday as the matches were being played. Posting and playing in this environment is harder than it seems it should be but everything is going fast.
I get the fun task of trying to take down my man @Luke WilliamsCG with my new #bladeymallet.
I will say yesterday once I got settled the new driver is legit as our the fairways. I had a shot yesterday from 217 with the 3+ 3W that I left about 20 feet from the pin. My partner @JMB3 looked at me like “how??” ?. Everyone I think knows I really enjoy fairway woods, unfortunately they didn’t have a 7W available for me yet so have my first ever hybrid in the bag in the Epic Flash. I LIKE it!!!!
the Epic Forged irons are the real deal. I will have to make some Distance adjustments for sure, but paired with the Recoil 95 shafts they are awesome.
the jaws wedges are just WoW. I know, new grooves but I hit a couple shots that surprised me.
my new putter #bladey/mallet is great. A little out of my comfort zone eye wise but it rolls great.
Glad you are liking your new gear. Take it to them today!

It's 4:53 AM local Nest time....

THP/Zoo Crew this morning...

I had just woke up to get ready and go down to nap on the couch so I wouldn't miss the bus lol. Most thought I wasn't going to survive that day lol.

Nice recap buddy!

So it took me 12 hours to catch up on everything. All I can say is WOW. Every year, I am absolutely gobsmacked at the beauty of this gem of a golf course. It is absolutely stunning and as others have said, even looks ridiculously amazing in less than perfect weather. Such a beautiful place.

To the guys/gals playing. Great work on the pictures in trying conditions and the updates. I haven't been involved in any THP events so can't imagine how difficult it is to play golf, update the forum and most importantly, enjoy yourself. So a big pat on the back there to all as you have done a great job and I expect tomorrow will only get better with Singles day!

Looking forward to following on. @radiman, would love (if possible) to get a couple of vids of your swing with that Epic Forged 4/Driving iron if possible!!

Huge thanks to Callaway Golf, JB, GG and all the participants for making this possible and such an awesome follow. Highlight of December for me!!

Caption this:

96ba5952f4585cbb76f4186135b0818d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When Luke goes back to his mob boss days and tells Matt to put a hit out on a THP’er. ??

Back