Official Equipment Pondering Thread

The ponder list grows:
SuperSpeed training system
Super Hybrid

I think I am enjoying the hunt right now more than buying and acquiring hahaha
I think that's the most underrated statement ever. That's why low #'s or first come first serve tends to be popular. It gets the juices going.

I think that's the most underrated statement ever. That's why low #'s or first come first serve tends to be popular. It gets the juices going.
I just love the hunt on super low prices or super unique stuff.

It's really effing fun.

I just love the hunt on super low prices or super unique stuff.

It's really effing fun.
Won’t bog down the fun with all of it, but there are studies that people actually enjoy the hunt more than the purchase itself. Pretty interesting stuff

Won’t bog down the fun with all of it, but there are studies that people actually enjoy the hunt more than the purchase itself. Pretty interesting stuff
Buyers remorse is a real thing haha

I think I am enjoying the hunt right now more than buying and acquiring hahaha

yes...I am torn between grabbing a U85 hybrid or a set of hot metals...neither of which I really need but the WANT has me looking everywhere (found the U85 but haven't pulled the trigger)…haven't found a price i'm in love with on the hot metals just yet.

iron shafts. Stiff. True Temper..:censored:

Other than a new bag, and maybe the SuperSpeed Training System I think I am good to go for 2020. Never say never, but I don't need any new clubs.

Other than a new bag, and maybe the SuperSpeed Training System I think I am good to go for 2020. Never say never, but I don't need any new clubs.

I am in the works for a new bag as well. I am thinking something floral.

Mavrik and Speed Zone. Need to have a 2020 battle.

Swing speed training system but an off brand.

Swing speed training system but an off brand.

If you find a good one please share the details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve seen some clubs for 2020 that will be must hit. 2020 looks bright!

If you find a good one please share the details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is what I ordered. Apparently now sold out. 6AFA5457-05B1-4294-9EE1-DCA47344F18E.png

As soon as I can confirm what the backorder time really is a 17* Super Hybrid will be ordered.

All the Cobra Speedzone goodness in 48 hours!!!

Do you know if they will be in stores Friday, or is this a pre-order date?

Pondering getting a HZRDUS Smoke Green to cut down and install into this Super Hybrid I just got....

Back