The Braided Golf Belt

Like the belts from the 80s? If so a hard pass for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just depends on the design and look for me. I’m not tied into any particular brand yet, just as long as it goes with some of the clothes in the closet it’s all good.

Got an under armour and Travis Mathew one coming this weekend.

I don’t have a particular brand but I do like the look

Personally, not a fan of braided belts but they’re some decent ones out there. I prefer ostrich/gator/croc/caiman for belts.

Not a fan! They come apart eventually.

Not a fan of braided belts.

I have none of these. Do I need some? Convince me.

I haven't seen these in a long time and didn't realise they were coming back in style.

I like them, they are very comfortable, and, generally, inexpensive.

I can’t do a belt like that: more power to you though

I've never owned one. If I saw them in person I might be willing to give one a try but that's a tough product to spend money on on a whim.

I LOVED the belts the GD guys got. Were they braided? If so, I vote for them.

Alligator Skins.

Getting very popular. Like this;

View attachment 8921997
I hadn’t really considered one since I had the folding pressure clasp type and was happy with it, but one came in a ShortPar4 box very much like the one you posted here. I tried it out and I’m actually really happy with it! Nice little splash of colour but also very usable, and comfortable with lots of different pants.

I guess I’m old enough to see my high school stuff come back in style. :)

Very much so. My oldest has already got a jean jacket that I thought went out decades ago. I caught him rolling his pant legs a while back. I guess that's a thing now, too. So many things from the 80's are "cool" again. I'm not sure why we aren't cool, too.

The TM/Cuater belts are fantastic. I have two and wear them most rounds.

Back