The Braided Golf Belt

Cuater’s stretch braided belts are excellent. Will be ordering a second one next week.

@tequila4kapp, the belts we got in Cali were needlepoint.

(on me).

I'm all for you dudes looking how you want to look haha

i need you in a flat bill and retro Jordan golf shoes and a braided belt please

My bills are flat-ish... Pure flat though? Hard no.

Also, to the Jordan's.... Nah. Tour premiere's win.

Hard no on the flat bills. It depends on which retro Jordan’s they’re going to be... and braided belts are fine. Perfectly serviceable!

I got nothing for you. I've been hoping to spot a good one, and I'm still waiting.

They're mostly gaudy, or look oddly cheap, or clash in a unpleasant way with other patterns/materials. I really can't figure out where they're going with this trend. I have a dapster I never wear, and one other with the tags still on.

If they could figure out how to braid it closer to like a gingham pattern or something where it doesn't look as cheap, I think I'd be all over that.

Personally, not a fan of braided belts but they’re some decent ones out there. I prefer ostrich/gator/croc/caiman for belts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81966A00-FFEA-468E-A3D9-805C1EF92277.png

I bought a super sweet one, but hardle ever wear it. My problem is they are stretchy in a bad way. They tighten around my waist and make my shorts or pants feel uncomfortable. I have stuck with the canvas strap because of that.

I love the Beltology collection of braided belts.
I had two UA braids and neither lasted very long.

Getting very popular. Like this;

View attachment 8921997

I actually have that identical belt although have to be very selective with what you wear. I really like the woven belts and plan on scouring for good deals in 2020. I think they are getting more popular, just need to get a few that are more neutral in colour.

The older ones I’ve had did not hold up well.

I'm thinking of adding one or two this year.

I have a black/grey Under Armour one that has been in my heavy rotation recently. Looking to add another for this season.

no braided belts, no flat bills and get off my lawn.....

Get with the times old man!!

yeah, As i lose and get slimmer, i may change my mind as i wore them when they were in fashion many moons ago. They would be fine for you my friend, me? imagine the end of a sausage casing somewhere in the middle of the sausage.....

Definitely not my style.

Back