The Braided Golf Belt

I have 2 of the Beltology belts. They are a little more expensive than other braided belts but you can't beat the quality.

Like the belts from the 80s? If so a hard pass for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought the same thing. :LOL: I think that I wore a braided belt in the late '90s and even then they werent cool, so its probably about time for them to be in fashion again. ?‍♂️

I own 5 different colors of these Under Armour belts. I like them a lot!

I didn’t know this was a “thing”. Maybe I’ll check them out next time I stop by GG.

This reversible belt in on my to buy list
1582565022913.jpeg

Bumping an old-ish thread.

I have one of the Puma Lux Belts but am in heavy ponder mode on several of these.

I am not a fan. Just dont like the looks of them for whatever reason.

They are pretty comfortable. I have a couple from Kohls I think. Another from an online golf store. Can't remember who... seem to holding up just fine (pun intended)

I really on ever wear brown or black leather belts.
Have not ever thought about a braided belt.

Since I've gone to the ratchet buckle belts, I don't wear anything else. I stick with basic black leather, it goes with pretty much everything I wear.

majority of golf and short belts are transitioning to braided. love 'em.
need to get a few more colors.

My only beef with the braided belts is the amount they stretch over time... Then again, if i wasn't a fat ass, i might like them better.

Knock knock..

Who’s there?

The 90’s

The 90’s who?

The 90’s who want there stupid belts back..

Back down this rabbit hole.

Should I go all in on the braided? I am losing a bit of steam on the needlepoint
If non-leather, yes. Check out Roostas.

If non-leather, yes. Check out Roostas.

Don't they stretch to much or an I over thinking them?

Back down this rabbit hole.

Should I go all in on the braided? I am losing a bit of steam on the needlepoint
This is my preferred style. Don't let them make you feel bad!

I am just kidding about braided belts being dumb.. Like what you like. I am down with that.

Back