This is like a carbon copy of Ten vs Balt. Houston just seems to be ready to play and KC is sleeping

The only thing better than the Ravens losing yesterday would be the Chiefs losing today!
Still a long way to go and if any team can climb back from down 21 it is the Chiefs.

I’m excited but it’s tempered. 3 more qtrs to go..

Can you believe it’s still the first quarter?

All my coworkers who all of a sudden became bandwagon KC fans have gone radio silent. This is good stuff so far!

This is shocking how bad the Ravens yesterday and the Chiefs look today. If Hill is out thats a big blow

Texans eat their Wheaties today I guess?!

tone setting hit. Even if you get a penalty, you send the message to the WR’s

What a ******* nightmare

The only thing better than the Ravens losing yesterday would be the Chiefs losing today!
Still a long way to go and if any team can climb back from down 21 it is the Chiefs.

I would assume the only thing better for a Patriots fan would be the Patriots still playing and their player not getting arrested yesterday? :p

I’m channel surfing looking for an infomercial. Anything other than this game.

Seemed like that could’ve been targeting.
Yikes that was a shot

As I said... Reid's past didn't give me a good feeling about this one. We'll see if they can rally....
Andy Reid as the coach doesn't give me much confidence....

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I have been waiting for 50 years for the Chiefs to go back to the Super Bowl

Last edited:
Never witnessed a bigger choke job across the board in the NFL. Ever.

As I said... Reed's past didn't give me a good feeling about this one. We'll see if they can rally....

I have no faith in the defense keeping them in the game.

Holy cow, how bad is your Tackling to let Duke get 9 yards on that play.

Did someone check to see if Mahomes took some players to Cabo last weekend?

I would have gone for the kill shot there.

Damn I wanted them to go on that 4th and 1... not sure what happened but 24-0 is nothing to be upset about.

Back