You get to play 1 Rd with a Pro- Who’s your pick?

Active: Phil
All time: Hogan

and if I could I'd add a current Senior player - Couples

Tiger
Lee Trevino

Billy Hurley III
Gene Sarazen

Active- John Daly
All-Time- Ben Hogan
Although, Hogan rarely spoke to his opponents I'm hoping a casual round he would be more personable.

Active- John Daly
All-Time- Ben Hogan
Although, Hogan rarely spoke to his opponents I'm hoping a casual round he would be more personable.

By all accounts I don't think Hogan and personable are really words that go together.

Current: Phil
Former: Arnold

Current- Rory
All time- Tiger *pretty sure he fits the all time category

current: Justin Thomas

former: Moe Norman

Ugh. Man.

Honestly? I think it would be Kisner. That dude is just funny and real to me.

Ugh. Man.

he'd be a trip, but man.. Assuming Tiger wasn't closed out, could you imagine the potential perspective.

he'd be a trip, but man.. Assuming Tiger wasn't closed out, could you imagine the potential perspective.
I just think it’d stay off the beaten path.

All time though for me is a no brainer. There is and will always be only one King in golf.

Tiger
Arnie

Active: Freddie Couples
All-time: Payne Stewart

Active: Tiger
Past: Lee Trevino

I love lee’s stories!

1) Beef

2) Younger Trevino. I've heard he was a riot

Beef....solid pick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zero chance you have a bad time playing a round with Beef. Rory is my favorite player, but even he's said he doesn't enjoy casual rounds. Doesn't sound super fun to golf with. Beef though...there would be some laughs there.

Short answer - Tiger
In all honesty, though, anyone besides Patrick Reed, Sergio, or Ian Poulter.

Ugh. Man.

Him or even Kevin Nah would be a hoot.

Active: Gary Woodland
All-Time: Payne Stewart

Him or even Kevin Nah would be a hoot.

You know, now that he’s gotten over his issues of pace and OWNED them, I bet he would.

The obvious answer everybody seems to be picking is tiger. While Undoubtedly an amazing experience people like Miguel Jimenez, Kevin Na, Beef, Kisner those guys will probably be super real and down to earth and just plain fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know, now that he’s gotten over his issues of pace and OWNED them, I bet he would.

I think that is one of the biggest accomplishments for a pro like that. He was not slow in the sense that say Bryson is. he would just get over the ball is stall out. not be able to pull the trigger. He seems really funny.

I think that is one of the biggest accomplishments for a pro like that. He was not slow in the sense the say Bryson is. he would just get over the ball is stall out. not be able to pull the trigger. He seems really funny.
Totally agree.

Back