What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks,
Got me 4-AW in the new TM CB. Wow they are amazing

Nice! I got an email from Taylormade today that told me they had forged clubs for every player and then I started thinking I need those irons.

c6e4e137-0c89-68d3.jpg

That'd be her. I need a bag for when not walking.

Tap before talk.

That is a really nice looking bag.

well after reading the raving reviews around these - i felt left out not trying them. found this in the bin at golfsmith. some dings - but looks to be in really good shape. grip needs to go - going to take it to the short game practice area and compare it to my cg15 55* wedge.

any idea what the letters JK are on the hosel of the third pic?

IMG_3752.jpg

IMG_3750.jpg

IMG_3753.jpg

Today I got a great TaylorMade NFL Logo Jaguars cap and...

A Srixon Z-Star Driver, 10.5*, Stiff Miyazaki Dromos 61g :banana::clapp::blob::alien2::clap::D:bananadance:

this 588 looks alot diff from the 56 - i suspect the 56 is either a diff year model or fake? it doesnt look right - lettering/stamping differs from this one. this chrome one is a 47* PW - i was going to have vibranted with a spinner shaft and bent to 46* for some practice. grooves look good on this - well ese how it performs up against the nike machspeed PW. Ive never really been a fan of the nike - i wanted to swap it out with a cg-15 but couldnt find a low loft.

this could be the answer

IMG_3756.jpg

IMG_3754.jpg

anyone experienced enough to tell a diff between the 47 and 56? even the metal on the 56 seems light (weight) and its brushed, not chrome. not sure if they offered a finish in that.
heres the 56
IMG_3752.jpg

IMG_3750.jpg

Just got me a R11 3 wood, figured i mgiht as well spin the wheel. Can't wait till it gets here.

rac wedges 54 and 58 degree along with some callaway shoes. I did order the Vokey C-C the other day so either the racs or vokeys will have to make their way back to the store. Paid $100 for 2 racs and $240 for 2 vokeys. Thats where the decision may be.

1 doz Diablo HX Tour balls and an Adidas Long Sleeve shirt

Golf Buddy World GPS, Adidas Climacool 3 stripe shorts, and 1 dozen srixon z stars.

A rank o' Mashies.

Kevin

1 doz Diablo HX Tour balls and an Adidas Long Sleeve shirt

I think you're gonna like those balls - I've enjoyed them so far.

Tap before talk.

I put a Tiger Shark red Mid size grip on my Cleveland Classic #3 putter. I love it!

That is cool OG, it will be just like having a new putter.

There is something about a Tiger Shark grip that fits my hands just right on the putter :golf2:

Is that the kind that says something like "super stroke " on it?

Nope not that big clam. It is a mid size putter grip . The super stroke is "BIG".....

Has a chance at a trade for a Taylormade R9 fairway wood. Might get it monday!

Brand spankin new Razr Hawk Tour Driver.....please spring come soon.

Thanks it hits really nice and smooth.

Method Core 4 finally came in, took it for a spin tonight too :love:

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Nice purchase SW, looking forward to hearing what you have to say about it. I know I like a center shafted putter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back