EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

So, I’ve been around a while, not as many as some of the “old guys” *cough* @Canadan *cough* @jdtox *cough*. :ROFLMAO: I’ve followed a lot of events, and been a pat of a couple, and it’s always one of my favorite things to see the excitement from the newer members that get to take part in these events. I can almost always tell when someone is really embracing the spirit of an event and really genuinely excited about the event, and not just excited about the free gear. (Which is a cool thing, and very important, don’t get me wrong) I know these guys (usually) will take an event and get the most out of it. Following along with those guys is great!

It seems like there are a bunch of ”those guys” ready to tee it up in Utah, and I just wanted to say thanks guys! It makes the whole thing that much better for us following along. Have fun with the journey, and we’ll be here rooting for Team Paradise (hi @Canadan) to take home the win, and for a tie in “first in fun”.

I’m already enjoying the follow, and I can’t wait until it really ramps up!
As a newb to a THP event, I hope that I can come across as one that embraces the event and build relationships with all of the other participants that have been announced so far. Since Friday, and being announced as a participant, I can certainly say that this is finally starting to sink in and that I am goingto be very fortunate to be able to participate. Starting to get travel lined up to Vegas and that is putting things into perspective.

Super pumped to get to know my team and just have fun with the build up to the event and hopefully provide as much content as possible before, during, and after the event.

The next 4 months I know are going to be brutal as I am not the most patient person. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey MC Participants, The boys at TXG did a quick head to head with the Sim, Mavrik, Ping G410 and the SZ.

The SZ lead in distance and ball speed. That's good news!

I wonder who the last two people are gonna wind up being?

Hey MC Participants, The boys at TXG did a quick head to head with the Sim, Mavrik, Ping G410 and the SZ.

Awesome. Can't wait to give some of these clubs a test at a store very soon.

Talked briefly with Yags and Jose and to say they are excited about the Morgan Cup this year would be an understatement. More to come!

Talked briefly with Yags and Jose and to say they are excited about the Morgan Cup this year would be an understatement. More to come!
That’s another part of the MC that makes it so awesome. They really look forward to it so much every year. It’s just obvious that it means as much to them as it does to us. Great guys both of then too.

2 spots left!! Let’s goo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problem I have is that I’m going to Brisbane for a fortnight in Feb, then Utah in May and then golfing in Turkey in October ? Already agreed with Canadian that I can bring her back a bag of sand ??

Edit: I did it again, I failed to preview the GIPHY

Wonder when you might find out? I'm not in but still interested in seeing who the last 2 are.

I think I am more excited to see who the last 2 are so we can all start the 4 month long #TeamHackers vs #TeamParadise banter back and forth regardless of who is going. That's going to be forum thread gold. :D

I think I am more excited to see who the last 2 are so we can all start the 4 month long #TeamHackers vs #TeamParadise banter back and forth regardless of who is going. That's going to be forum thread gold. :D
That is always a great part of it for sure.

Did the volume in the video work for you?

Awesome to see that from the equipment hosts. They always seem so engaged at the Morgan Cup! The image of Jose giving lessons on the ferry ride to I think @phoffer shows how bought in those guys are!

That TXG video was cool. Confirms that ball speeds and performance among these drivers is splitting hairs. Cool to see Cobra SZ is still one of the faster heads out there though!

Back