Ecco Golf S-THREE

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score

I guess I don't know why they protect it so closely and then put out this photo.

like the shoe, wish I liked the company

Those are not attractive.

White and black are okay.

i wonder what makes them "game changing"?

I don't think so.

The white and black look better than a majority of the other Ecco golf shoes I have seen.

They remind me of the "Golden Goose" women's shoes that are made to look dirty but they are new. I'm not a fan.

They remind me of the "Golden Goose" women's shoes that are made to look dirty but they are new. I'm not a fan.

I literally turned to a friend and said "If this nice guy named BigDill on our forum likes them also, I am sure I am correct". He said "What the hell is a BigDill".

They remind me of the "Golden Goose" women's shoes that are made to look dirty but they are new. Did not get it wi
I literally turned to a friend and said "If this nice guy named BigDill on our forum likes them also, I am sure I am correct". He said "What the hell is a BigDill".
What the hell is a BigDill was definitely the correct response.

Hmm maybe. They are not the worst ecco I have ever seen.

not digging the musTURD colorway, but the white/black look pretty good. i'm sure these will be like $400 though, so probably a pass for me

I am a big fan of Ecco shoes and I do not like these at all. I will be sticking with the BIOM Hybrid.

Uhm... they're a little funky looking.

Negative Ghostrider. Pattern is full.

Meh. I just can't get excited for any of their shoes.

Have a pair of ECCO's...These won't be joining the shoe rack

The white pair is pretty clean. That other one, uh, no thanks. :D

Back