2020 Swing Grips - Your Poison

I’ve tried so many golf pride and Winn grips but I keep going back to the original MCC’s in the dark blue midsize. Last year I played them with a few extra wraps under the bottom hand but now after some more tinkering I’m going to play them with a full 3 wraps. The cord on top helps in the hot humid weather. I’ve tried tour velvet and just can’t get over the rubbery feel. I’ve tried plus fours but they feel too fat and rubbery on the bottom hand.

This is my upgrade for the year. I currently have just the stock TM grips on my M1 irons so they are in need of a change. I have Golf Pride MCC+4 on my woods so I think I might be switching to those in my irons.

My Golf Pride Tour Velvet are good enough another season, with Align grips on the longest 3 clubs.

Been a GP Tour velvet but want to go back to the GP NDMC with the new colorways they are releasing!

GP Tour Velvet for me.

I just purchased CP2 wrap for the new Maveriks and the plan is to install them today. I debated on the MicroSuede but went with what I know.

V cord align for most in the bag me thinks.

Think I'm gonna go with Lamkin Sonar Calibrate

Put some Golf Pride CP2 wrap grips on my hybrids. I really like them. May redo my wedges in these as well.

Will stick with MCC+4 Align

Can someone recommend me grips for extremely sweaty hands (I have really2 wet hands)..currently using standard GP Tour velvet...and what is a proper recommended grip size if currently i’m using a size 25-26 size glove?

What’s your flavor this year when it comes to swing grips?
Callaway has a “made for” lamkin UTX that doesn’t have the cords in it. Very similar to the old REL which I loved. they are on wedges but I would like to get my hands on a full set for sure.

Definitely want to try the CP2 Pros this year

I’ve been an MCC+4 guy since they came out. Just last night I re-gripped the whole bag with CP2 Pros. Why? That’s what my wife plays, I grabbed one of her clubs for the hell of it on the range and loved the softer feel. So why do anything half ass, I changed them all and having some fun with it!

Golf Pride Tour Velvet

Staying with CP2 wrap for now. I wanted to try the microsuede last year but never got around to it. Maybe I’ll have a bulb or two regripped with it to give it a go.

Played CP2 pros all last year. Been testing the micro suede on my 7i and 5w. To me the micro suedes feel like they twist at the butt end during a swing. Oddest sensation.

Golf Pride MCC Plus4 has been my grip for a few years now and will be again this season.

Back to Standard MCCs and zcords

Sticking with Winn Dri-Tac oversized.

GP Tour Velvet on most of my clubs.

Golf Pride MCC 4 Plus Align. I've really gotten used to the align and I live in a crazy humid environment where the air eats most grips for snacks

I'm keeping my Pure DTX, see no reason to change.

I figured I might've been the only THPer using Pure grips lol! I don't wear a glove and these feel good to me. I'll most likely stay with them

Can someone recommend me grips for extremely sweaty hands (I have really2 wet hands)..currently using standard GP Tour velvet...and what is a proper recommended grip size if currently i’m using a size 25-26 size glove?
Wet hands suck. Some people recommend full cord grips for wet conditions. They can be a little rough on hands though. I'm liking the looks of the Winn Dri Tac myself and I've got sweaty hands but haven't pulled the trigger and replaced my grips yet.
Google shows some people like the MCC +4 for rain/sweaty hands.

Someone recommended wearing rain gloves for sweaty hands. I have considered that idea but haven't acted upon it yet.

as far as size goes, I have no idea. If a 25-26 glove is standard, go standard grip size. If it's smaller, go undersized maybe?

I'm still loving the Royal V-Sand wrap. I'll use them for as long as I can find 'em.

Back