EXPERIENCE Win a Free Trip, Club Fitting and More with UST Mamiya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dates don't work for me on this one, so I'll just have to wait and sign up for all the other great Experiences here at THP! Good luck to all that do enter, should be amazing.

In!!

Best of luck to all who enter

I am entered! I could not resist another great UST event, and I would love a driver shaft fitting and weekend away with THP!

Another awesome THP event!

Email has been sent! Good luck everyone!

Good luck everyone, work won't allow me to enter. :(

I am a huge shaft up fan, Good luck everyone!

Squeaked in under the wire after confirming I could miss work. Good luck everyone!

I'm entered. Good luck everyone!

Good luck everyone!

I am in!

The Legends course at Chateau is seriously one of my favorite private courses. Perfect conditions and it has 2 ANGC replica holes (12 & 13).

Cannot wait to follow along on this one!!! Well done to the event planning committee for this one!

The Legends course at Chateau is seriously one of my favorite private courses. Perfect conditions and it has 2 ANGC replica holes (12 & 13).

Cannot wait to follow along on this one!!! Well done to the event planning committee for this one!

Danny and I always have a blast doing this. The course list is pretty legendary. Bellerieve, Olympia Fields, Cascata, etc

man I want to be a part of one of these in a bad way. danny seems to be such a great guy. it will be so exciting to follow along! good luck to all who enter.

Danny and I always have a blast doing this. The course list is pretty legendary. Bellerieve, Olympia Fields, Cascata, etc

it's freaking jaw-dropping the courses thp is able to secure for this and other events

Let's do this.

BD9834A5-0C17-41D0-877F-C14C44AB1087.gif
In...

Good luck everybody. Such an amazing event. Can't wait to see who gets in.

Good luck to everyone signing up!

Entered. Thanks THP and UST for the opportunity to go on this amazing trip. Once in a lifetime

No gifs or pics from me this time around.

A trip to an exclusive course.
An amazing new driver.
An incredible fitting from Danny!
Meeting another THPer, seeing JB again.
Incredible Food.
A trip to remember.
Reviewing the heck out of that new driver and shaft.
Taking every THPer along with me on the journey.
And its all free.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO SIGN UP FOR THIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back