2020 The Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra PUMA Golf Travel and Extra Rounds Thread

@ToohipGottaGo - I have you down for golf and lodging on Thursday. Is this correct, or are you golf only that day?

Both please. Going to get outta the house for a little bit. (y)

y'all have fun and enjoy getting to know each other. Its about the Experience after all. So wish i was ass deep in this thread planning. But just get to know each other, your team or that other one....enjoy

@H8tobogie is the man of the hour getting the great Thursday stay and play deal.

Thanks, bud (y)

Wish you were going to be there, Donny! ;)

hey, the draw did not go that way for sure. no worries, i will be wearing my Hackers Shirt and refreshing like a man possessed

@H8tobogie I know this might be asking much, but I'm hoping I can try and join at Wolf Creek on Thurs for play only. So if that's possibly an option, cool. If that's not an option, that's ok too. I understand. I just might be able to make it, I just can't totally commit at this point.

Last edited:
@H8tobogie I know this might be asking much, but I'm hoping I can try and join at Wolf Creek on Thurs for play only. So if that's possibly an option, cool. If that's not an option, that's ok too. I understand. I just I might be able to make it, I just can't totally commit at this point.
We can fit you in for sure. We have three teem times between 2:10 and 2:30 with 9 golfers so far - should be no trouble.

We can fit you in for sure. We have three teem times between 2:10 and 2:30 with 9 golfers so far - should be no trouble.
Awesome. Sure hope to be able to join.

What travel golf bag do you guys use. Cobra has a nice one on there website but its $220. May look for something cheaper to lug my clubs to Sand Hollow.
Reach out to @Ryan_BudgetGolf - there was a thread before and they had a travel bag for around $100 that he recommended.
I'm looking also. Haven't decided on one.

Looked at posts by Ryan and this is the one that was suggested :

https://www.budgetgolf.com/burton-Xx-travel-cover.html

Last edited:
FYI, for anyone that is wanting to ship golf clubs vs. check them in with airlines. I just got an email from Ship Sticks with a BOGO offer. Pay to ship one way and free return shipping. (y)

Finally got my flights booked. Get into Vegas Wednesday evening and out early AM on Monday (y)

Finally got my flights booked. Get into Vegas Wednesday evening and out early AM on Monday (y)
Are you going to play with us Thursday then?

Are you going to play with us Thursday then?
At the moment probably not. ? Have some family business to take care of in Vegas on Thursday with some things needing to be done business hours. Going to try and rearrange some of that early in the day. Really don't want to miss out on a Thursday round with everyone. It's a very easy one hour or so drive from Vegas to Mesquite so if done by Noon I can still easily make it.

I am in on the round for Thursday. :cool:👊

what time is the round Thursday?? I can switch my flight to land in Vegas 9:30am

what time is the round Thursday?? I can switch my flight to land in Vegas 9:30am
I don't remember exact times but it was in the afternoon I believe around 2pm ish

I don't remember exact times but it was in the afternoon I believe around 2pm ish
Yes, that is around the time that I saw.

so enough time to win a couple hundred at the craps table before golf?? perfect

so enough time to win a couple hundred at the craps table before golf?? perfect
Maybe they will allow you to bet with putters on the craps tables!

Back