2020 The Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra PUMA Golf Travel and Extra Rounds Thread

No, just changed it. On Southwest you can change with no fees. If you paid for EarlyBird, as long as you just change and not cancel, Earlybird stays with your confirmation number.
Thanks guys, this saved me $139! 👊

Just changed mine as well. Right at $200 in credit.

Umm....some of us are just driving. :cool: I'll save something in airfare. I'll head back here after the Friday. Vegas is starting to be on lock down. MGM properties are shutting down for 14 days and rumors are the other big ones (Caesars, Stations, Boyds) are going to follow suit soon. I just want May to get here and get some fun and golf in.

Can't wait to see the updates on this. Be sure to add the pre-MC rounds too!

Umm....some of us are just driving. :cool: I'll save something in airfare. I'll head back here after the Friday. Vegas is starting to be on lock down. MGM properties are shutting down for 14 days and rumors are the other big ones (Caesars, Stations, Boyds) are going to follow suit soon. I just want May to get here and get some fun and golf in.
Looks like I might have to drive as well, setting off this afternoon :ROFLMAO:

Haha just don’t take a boat - we know how that Titanic thing went
Fear not, just imagine me at the front of the boat, arms aloft and setting off for a new life. Paint me like your French girls :ROFLMAO:

I'm hoping Vegas will be back to normal so you guys can enjoy the local environment when you get here and before you leave. It's really eerie here with everything closed. :poop:

I'm hoping Vegas will be back to normal so you guys can enjoy the local environment when you get here and before you leave. It's really eerie here with everything closed. :poop:
Trying to remain optimistic but it gets harder every day.

looks like they forgot the second rule of camping, always pack enough tape
That's really the most important rule.. Tape and liquor.

My flight itinerary has changed. I went to check on my southwest flight today and it was cancelled. No notification or anything. I called to get it fixed and they have nothing non stop from OKC to Vegas any more during that time. Check and make sure your flights are still good. I am leaving May 14th out of Dallas 7:55 PM and arrive in Vegas at 8:45 PM. Leave May 18th from Vegas at 9:25 AM and get to Dallas at 2:05 PM.

My flight itinerary has changed. I went to check on my southwest flight today and it was cancelled. No notification or anything. I called to get it fixed and they have nothing non stop from OKC to Vegas any more during that time. Check and make sure your flights are still good. I am leaving May 14th out of Dallas 7:55 PM and arrive in Vegas at 8:45 PM. Leave May 18th from Vegas at 9:25 AM and get to Dallas at 2:05 PM.

Thanks for the reminder. I have been changed also.

That is absolutely terrible on SWs part. Each time a flight has been impacted on our end, AA has notified us.

Man that's crazy. I don't think I've ever run in to that problem with that. Good thing you checked.

That is absolutely terrible on SWs part. Each time a flight has been impacted on our end, AA has notified us.
Agreed. They said it must have been a computer glitch.

I just canceled and rebooked on Southwest. The $$ difference in the prior flights and the newly rebooked was signifcant. I have a nice credit for future use.

I got an email one of them changed and when I looked a few days later both of them had changed. The outbound flight was a doozy where they took me from nonstop to a 2 hour layover in Denver. Luckily, I was able to change it back to nonstop and get a credit for future use, so that’s cool.

I am glad I checked this thread because our flights home are all screwed up now too. They changed the day, the time and gave us a connection when it was supposed to be nonstop.

yeah, its all messed up, the silver lining is that prices have dramatically dropped so re-booking is probably worth it. I save like 75% rebooking.

yeah, its all messed up, the silver lining is that prices have dramatically dropped so re-booking is probably worth it. I save like 75% rebooking.

A little over $100 each way to go from Albany to Vegas on the rebooked flights. Significant savings for me.

Back