ANNOUNCEMENT Live Chat with Jason Finley from Callaway Golf

@JasonFinleyCG

since you’ve got the putting green in the back yard what’s the amount from 6ft you make before you miss?

@JasonFinleyCG are you using AI for golf ball development or just in club development? Do you see an opportunity there?

No plans for a Masters one unless they ask us to make one for them to sell there - lot's of licensing issues in this area.

state of Georgia is "almost " the right shape, if you squint

Will we see another line of Callaway drivers with the matte black finish similar to the 816 dbd and xr 16 line? The 816 dbd and xr pro still remain my favourite Callaway drivers to date, hopefully the next line can change that.

Could a matte finish be added to the customs option?

What part of social media seems to have the furthest reach, Podcasts? Staffer Interaction? Taranto's custom wedges?

@JasonFinleyCG Based on the number of visits to the Hideaway - Have you been able to perfect your own version of The Hideaway Blueberry Vodka Lemonade ?

Ever think about making one for, you know. Sample purposes?
Sample cease and desist letter would be cool too.

@JasonFinleyCG any plans to update the "dark iron" finish used by CG to be more durable?

Question? Is there a product (Ball or otherwise) that you felt it was a mistake to launch?

Any effects of the virus slowing distribution and shipping of products?
Well, most Golf Course shops are closed or very limited and a lot of the golf retail shops are closed so that has a very large impact on us but a lot of our offices and DC's are closed or imminently closing as well.

Sample cease and desist letter would be cool too.
Cease and Desist should be a THP Championship team name this year

No plans for a Masters one unless they ask us to make one for them to sell there - lot's of licensing issues in this area.
I can't even imagine the lunacy over a Masters Truvis ball hahaha

@JasonFinleyCG

I posted the question yesterday but I know you may not get to it so throwing it out there again:

Have you been surprised by the number and variety of players who have been fit in to and purchased the Mavrik Max driver? How do the sales compare to the standard and sub-zero?

got a conference call with a bunch of supply chain guys in one ear, THP on other screen...could life get better?

Question. What is the decision process to determine which shafts are used for stock offerings? e.g. Do shaft companies get versions of the head to do testing with to determine best fit or does Callaway have in house testing and shaft companies send in shaft options?

@JasonFinleyCG Lexi's participation in the Grandaddy was awesome last year. As a higher handicap it was fun to follow her match with @tomcat. Does handicap, at all, play a role in the Zoo Crew's player selection?

Ever think about making one for, you know. Sample purposes?
Is that like ‘you can’t win if you don’t play’?

Jason - thank you for answering my earlier question - I will definitely forward the response to my girlfriend so she can comprehend :ROFLMAO:

Another question if you have the time - You've been with Callaway for almost 23 years, what advice would you give to someone who wants to turn their passion for golf into a career?

Guys you may not want to skim some of this. Some of these questions are getting asked 5-6 times with in 10-15 questions.

@JasonFinleyCG how many aces do you have? If multiple, which is the most memorable?

Back