The Corona Putt Out Challenge

still struggling on this pressure PuttOut!

I’m going to order one today! Trying to figure out if it’s worth getting a mat too..

Just got my best of 32, and I took 10 shots at the 1 foot mark :rolleyes:

Just got my best of 32, and I took 10 shots at the 1 foot mark :rolleyes:
I either get the one footer in one or 8. There is rarely any in-between :ROFLMAO:

I either get the one footer in one or 8. There is rarely any in-between :ROFLMAO:
Im the exact same way, and most of them are in, then just spin out. Maddening!

You’re not alone on the difficulty of the one footer.
I think it because i just rush it. The ball rolls right back, stop it, hit it. No waiting, resetting, just quantity over quality. I have to remember this isnt pop-a-shot at the arcade, and there is no time limit.

I have a putt out coming tomorrow and will give this a go.

edit: uhhh...nevermind apparently it is here now haha

I have a putt out coming tomorrow and will give this a go.

edit: uhhh...nevermind apparently it is here now haha
Have fun! It's kind of addictive, especially with this challenge.

@Mark_UK I wonder how many Putt Out Trainers are going to be purchased by THPers since you started this thread.

Well...tried to take a quick break to try it out. That is maddening haha. So many that seemed like they were going to stop and just popped out. good to know they would be great putts in real life but man that's frustrating that they just don't stay. Probably going to be doing this my entire break for lunch today. Got 1-3 in 4 putts, 4 kept popping out, but had that at I believe 10, and then tried a few at 5 but had the same lip out from the micro dot problem and didn't have time to keep going. Will get an official first tally soon.

I don't have a putt-out, but I do have a birdie ball putting green with the smaller hole insert so I will give this a go a little later today if that counts.

Well...tried to take a quick break to try it out. That is maddening haha. So many that seemed like they were going to stop and just popped out. good to know they would be great putts in real life but man that's frustrating that they just don't stay. Probably going to be doing this my entire break for lunch today. Got 1-3 in 4 putts, 4 kept popping out, but had that at I believe 10, and then tried a few at 5 but had the same lip out from the micro dot problem and didn't have time to keep going. Will get an official first tally soon.
I've had so many lip out I was wondering if the new balls were too new...may try a roughed up older ball with more friction. What do the rules say about scuffed balls :ROFLMAO:

I've had so many lip out I was wondering if the new balls were too new...may try a roughed up older ball with more friction. What do the rules say about scuffed balls :ROFLMAO:
I was thinking the opposite. Some golf balls have almost a tacky texture to them when new. haha

I was thinking the opposite. Some golf balls have almost a tacky texture to them when new. haha
Haha, now i'm thinking about some stick 'em

A thrill for sure when it falls over edge.

2-4-1-2-4-6 = 19 Putts :oops:;)

So hit my new best at 21. What's pitiful is the way I did it.

6 1ft putts
7 2ft putts
1 3ft putt
1 4ft putt
2 5ft putts
4 6ft putts

The damn 1 and 2 footers. Its not that its offline, its that I roll it to hard for it to stop in the damn hole. ARGGGH.

Back