The Corona Putt Out Challenge

I am not sure I can do this. I think my floor has a break in it and it is hard to get it to stick in the hole when it is curving slightly.

This is so frustrating. You get a couple of sections easy and then can't make others.

Best numbers trying this challenge so far: 3-2-2-12-9-4 = 32

I think I may go with the super scoring model for the SAT: 2-1-2-4-6-2 = 17 ;)

I thought I had one last night.

Start 1-2-1-1 then took about 40 tries at the 5 footer before quitting golf completely. 🤬

What say you? Real or edited!

17 and 18 back to back. I stopped before the 30’s hit lmao!

What say you? Real or edited!

I saw this as well and if it's real then just wow. I am not sure if I'll be able to post an official score after my ordeal with the puttout mat which never shipped. This time I went with a longer putting mat which allows you to stimulate 4 different green speeds. I will try it all the way back to 10ft!

This was a good putting day. Saved my round, and I give due credit to the Putt Out mat and trainer.2F513071-95DD-4912-8103-0A53E3ECA567.png

Well, lookie what I found at Walmart when I went grocery shopping today:

putt.jpg

I've had my mouse hovering over the 'Buy' button online a few times, but keep putting it off because of all the shipping delays everywhere right now. Ain't nobody got time for that. Our local golf shops don't carry them, and I saw them in stock at WM a few weeks ago, but didn’t figure there would be any left with all the ‘rona stuff going on. So imagine my surprise when I found about 10 still in stock today. I snagged it pronto as soon as I saw it on the hanger. The ones they had in stock were all the same color, so green it is.

First impressions - getting that perfect putt takes some work! I'm gonna play with it at 1-2 feet for a while until I get the hang of it, then start working my way back. I can see where this thing will really help get my putting speed down pat. Fun to play with, but it can be frustrating when the putt hits the micro target and sticks for a fraction of a second, then rolls back out!

Last edited:
OH. MY. GOODNESS.
1-1-2-1-2-1 = 8 🤯
Almost greatness. I had already missed once on my three footer so I wasn't expecting anything great. Then the four stuck right away. Missed on the five and figured it would be like normal where five and six take me awhile. Then the next one stuck. I got to the six footer and just expected to be there for awhile and it also stuck. I couldn't believe it. I don't want to do this again and seeing how close I was kind of hurts the heart actually:ROFLMAO:

OH. MY. GOODNESS.
1-1-2-1-2-1 = 8 🤯
Almost greatness. I had already missed once on my three footer so I wasn't expecting anything great. Then the four stuck right away. Missed on the five and figured it would be like normal where five and six take me awhile. Then the next one stuck. I got to the six footer and just expected to be there for awhile and it also stuck. I couldn't believe it. I don't want to do this again and seeing how close I was kind of hurts the heart actually:ROFLMAO:

OH. MY. GOODNESS.
1-1-2-1-2-1 = 8 🤯

D5F02A7A-3A08-44A4-9D6D-71C379FC7244.gif
You are on my scramble team next time.

Does everybody do the one footer one handed? I find it way easier that way... heck two feet as well

All of you are masters at putting. I can’t get that dang ball to sit in that dang hole for the life of me lately. And someone hits a 14 and another an 8. You are studs.

All of you are masters at putting. I can’t get that dang ball to sit in that dang hole for the life of me lately. And someone hits a 14 and another an 8. You are studs.
Sometimes I get them to stick within the first few tries, other times I can hit 100 putts and not have one stick! I can only go out to 4 feet with my current setup, but getting a 4 footer to stick takes some work. No way I'd hit from 1-6 feet in 8 tries - or even 14!

Shootout tonight

Swag: 2-1-5-1-3-2
Newport: 1-1-6-1-1-3

Back