Behind The Content: Bridgestone Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Back in January, Bridgestone Golf had arguably their biggest golf ball release to date. Part of any launch of this magnitude is strategic marketing and that includes the social media that is very forward facing. For some, the people behind these keyboards are just ghosts, for others, getting to know them opens up an avenue of communication and personalization that didn’t exist prior.

Today, we are introducing people to Adam Rehberg, the person behind that account for Bridgestone Golf. We sent over some questions to Adam, and asked that he film a quick segment on his backyard golf hole that he created. What he sent back was pure gold Jerry and you will not want to miss this.

Join Adam and Henry as they dive into how he got into golf, where the passion comes from and gives you a small tour of...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Spot on to the format - even the post interview cuts. Great job by those 2. Maybe Henry can interview some other Bridgestone personalities in a similar format.

Oh my word that was absolutely fantastic & a great interview to kick off the day on a positive note. The interaction between Henry & Adam was superb & think they have just stole the internet for the day. Really well done & thanks to @rehbirdie sharing his personal life & how he became the voice of Bridgestone golf!!!

Now the question...are those Bridgestone Trucker hats available!!!

Great video. Love how involved @rehbirdie is here on the forum, so it was great to see a little behind the scenes of him personally, and Bridgestone as well. Really well done! Going to test out the new Reactiv cover in my Tour B X sample balls today, so this video got me excited about it all over again!

Great content about Adam start in golf and some great stories. It's a breath of fresh air that all this Corona virus and stay at home has led to something special. Henry gets to spend time with his dad doing some work. Henry was great during the interview and post show was funny ;)

@rehbirdie Two thumbs up you guys! (y)(y):bridgestone:

I've got some Tour B RX on the way to play vs 2019 model. REACTIV cover seems legit based on reviews.

Hilarious video. Henry is the most distracted interviewer of all time. Always great seeing these guys and getting to know them on a personal level and learning about their journey. Thanks @rehbirdie, positive light in these dark times! Just did the VFit and am excited to get out today and try out my Tour B X's!

LOL. Henry whacking golf balls "pitched" to him from @rehbirdie with his bat! Love this video.

Awesome, and spending quality time with you co-host @rehbirdie ! Sent in my V FIT yesterday...

Very cool video. Fun to watch. Why do I get a feeling that we may see the name "Henry Rehberg" on a golf show or some tour somewhere in the future? :)

Very cute video. Like how all the social media people are trying their own way to stay active and promote differently with all this going on right now.

Very clever and fun video. Great way to start my day!

That was awesome! Great video and sweet mower! :ROFLMAO:

Fun working with @rehbirdie to get this out for THPers today. Hopefully this continuing series brings people to give the virtual high five to Adam when chatting.

Hahaha! This is awesome, absolutely nailed it.

Love it! Adam’s a good dude and love his personality. Keep up the awesome content.

Fantastic video to start the day. I love the interviews THP is doing while we are all home. Thank you

That was awesome and pretty much spot on with what I would have expected from Adam after following his twitter account for a good amount of time. A treehouse with Tiger Woods signed memorabilia and a killer staff bag full of what is sure to be amazing clubs? LOL....I'm sure a little staging went into those amazing props.

I I watch this on Facebook this morning. Little Henry was a blast. Ask the question then get back to playing. That's how it should be done!

Seems to me i remember a little guy doing interviews with some of the Euro Tour guys a couple of years a go

The number of band aids that were opened during this film is at least 7. 😂

Seems to me i remember a little guy doing interviews with some of the Euro Tour guys a couple of years a go

Has nothing on Henry though :D

Back