Video Range Days: Breaking Down Mizuno MP 20 Irons

GREAT episode guys! I really like the HMBs and am uber jealous of Dan's ball striking ability! Great analysis and discussion of the tech!

Loved the content. Dan's swing is just such a joy to watch and the analysis provided by both was very informative. Do have to admit I was surprised to see the distance number of the MB being slightly higher than the other two.

Loved the content. Dan's swing is just such a joy to watch and the analysis provided by both was very informative. Do have to admit I was surprised to see the distance number of the MB being slightly higher than the other two.
Yeah. It’s like we said, it’s a case of a practically perfect setup for a guy. He needs MB’s.

I was expecting off the charts spin numbers with the mb. Numbers were healthy for sure, but nothing crazy

I was expecting off the charts spin numbers with the mb. Numbers were healthy for sure, but nothing crazy
Bigger for me was the other two were not wildly low either. They’ve engineered a set with a really nice sweet spot there.

Watching now - Great ball striking!

can't wait for your thoughts.

This was truly informative and great production comparison over the previous these seem to be much better for for you in the MB than UHX. The spin was higher and you sure did enjoy the irons.

Looking forward to more discussions.

Nicely done. I enjoyed watching. Interesting to see more spin with MMC. I have hit all 3 of these. I'm not sold on HMB, but the MB and MMC are sweet. Playing MP-18 MMC, I don't know that there is enough to merit a change. I still think about it all the time. I also really liked the JPX919 line, esp. the tour. Mizuno has an outstanding range of irons right now.

Nicely done. I enjoyed watching. Interesting to see more spin with MMC. I have hit all 3 of these. I'm not sold on HMB, but the MB and MMC are sweet. Playing MP-18 MMC, I don't know that there is enough to merit a change. I still think about it all the time. I also really liked the JPX919 line, esp. the tour. Mizuno has an outstanding range of irons right now.
HMB are pretty amazing

I get it. People love them. Dan's dispersion with them was excellent. I just prefer the other two in the lineup.
I was SO on board with making HMB the mainstay, but man.. those MBs..

As we saw in the video, these combo well.
I think this is a set you'd almost HAVE to combo if rocking MBs in the short irons.

Question is, where does it progress, how many heads are involved, and does it end with an HMB or a Hot Metal Pro?

I think this is a set you'd almost HAVE to combo if rocking MBs in the short irons.

Question is, where does it progress, how many heads are involved, and does it end with an HMB or a Hot Metal Pro?
Man, that’s what I loved talking about in the video, the variety of options are immense.

The Range Days on the UHX I listened on iTunes...

This Range Days I watched on YouTube and found that to be a better way to consume the content... Well done.

@Canadan - Are you ever going to hit an iron that you don’t like on future installments?

Back