The Official Banter Away Thread

A woman was mauled to death by a French bulldog?!
That seems impossible. I have a 65lb English Bulldog and he could chomp down on my leg as hard as he wanted and it wouldn't do much with his underbite.

Worked my 3 hours from home so I don't cross over the other shift at work and risk making people sick or catching something from them... not that I've got anything because I don't think I do.

didn't do anything else today. Goal achieved!

Unfortunately no but we might be let back in the wild in June, hopefully. I'm just in the office every day now helping with inside sales for the time being. It's a pretty nice change of pace being around people again.

Imagine not a good time to be in sales. Guys will be struggling for their eggs by the end of the year.

Imagine not a good time to be in sales. Guys will be struggling for their eggs by the end of the year.
That's what I'm afraid of. I sell roofing products and I think we'll be ok for the next couple of months with projects that were already planned and signed. After that it might get rough. I imagine house building and remodeling will slow down quite a bit. We'll just need some big storms to come through my territory.

That's what I'm afraid of. I sell roofing products and I think we'll be ok for the next couple of months with projects that were already planned and signed. After that it might get rough. I imagine house building and remodeling will slow down quite a bit. We'll just need some big storms to come through my territory.

People will get back to work and they'll be glad to get away from the honey do list... and should transfer some of this to you in the form of remodels. Unless I'm just being optimistically naive. It's probably that.:)

People will get back to work and they'll be glad to get away from the honey do list... and should transfer some of this to you in the form of remodels. Unless I'm just being optimistically naive. It's probably that.:)
Do you get to drive a jacked up truck like they do here?

9204BE62-46F6-4328-9D47-A143CD8703B5.jpeg

No:confused: My truck is a 2 wheel drive Titan. 2004. That Nissan burgundy... and it's got the typical clearcoat sunburn on the roof and hood. And definitely not custom wheels.

Those are nice wheels and a good looking truck. Jealous. I am.:cry:

No:confused: My truck is a 2 wheel drive Titan. 2004. That Nissan burgundy... and it's got the typical clearcoat sunburn on the roof and hood. And definitely not custom wheels.

Those are nice wheels and a good looking truck. Jealous. I am.:cry:

If you’re a big time roofing co. here, you better drive a big time jacked up truck w/ logos & graphics.

you wishing for bad weather answers so many questions.

you wishing for bad weather answers so many questions.
Hahaha. Well if I'm going to live in it I may as well make some money off of it!

Nope, not driving a roofing truck here. My hands don't have callouses... I ride a desk for a living.:ROFLMAO: But it's similar here... brodozers galore

The Doc drives a lifted truck and she loves it. Was what she wanted for her “doctor car” and part of why I love her.

I want to hang out with her. And the tiny's.
She’s the leader of this shipwreck. Haha

You’d enjoy her. She’s sarcastic as hell.

I'd like for my next truck to have a lift kit. And four wheel drive. And locking differentials. But i live too far form work to use a truck as a daily driver...

I just started watching a video on restoring an old painting on YouTube...... see you guys on Tuesday when I climb back out of this rabbit hole.

100% sucked in right now lol.

I just started watching a video on restoring an old painting on YouTube...... see you guys on Tuesday when I climb back out of this rabbit hole.

100% sucked in right now lol.
lmao what a weird thing to travel into.

I get it though.

I get it though.
I went down the music video hole the other night. For 3 hours. :oops:

I get it though.
I have been obsessed with garden/lawn videos, and videos where guys are fixing mowers (of all things).

Got me to fix up my mower this spring, and now gearing up for garden and lawn work..... hopefully I don't take up painting restoration as a hobby.

Back