CONTEST Q2 THP Post Drive with BIGGER Prizes!

I need 150 in 11 days. Guess I will need to step it up this weekend and maybe do a live round or two.

I try but walking makes it tougher. Having to put on reading glasses to use the phone slows it down. I’ll get back to taking the pics and posting the info when I’m done
Same here, having to use cheaters to read sucks. May have to post afterwards as well.

I wonder if "convex swings" will be come the new "jacked lofts"?

I need 150 in 11 days. Guess I will need to step it up this weekend and maybe do a live round or two.
14 posts a day is nothing with all these 🔥 golf threads!

Closing strong. 105 more to get to 500.

I wonder if "convex swings" will be come the new "jacked lofts"?

Please no. The " Jacked lofts" thread deserves a place all its own on the forum.

should cross 300 today, so not out of it, other things dependent should still cross 500.

So much content - join in and spark a conversation or simply ask a question. You could always create a thread, something I have to get better at.

@Canadan - do you have an updated listing of how many people are at each level?

We have 96 members in the 250 club.
We have 49 members in the 500 club.
We have 16 beauties in the 1k club.

2k?

3k?

4k?

should cross 300 today, so not out of it, other things dependent should still cross 500.

Lots of good golf threads to consider.

Having to put on reading glasses to use the phone slows it down.

Same here, having to use cheaters to read sucks. May have to post afterwards as well.

Do you guys mean on the forum, or just your phones in general? What phones/browsers are you using? You can usually increase the text for easier reading on an accessibility setting.

Last edited:
Do you guys mean on the forum, or just your phones in general? What phones/browsers are you using? You can usually increase the text for easier reading on an accessibility setting.
I have increased the text. So people across the room can read it as well as I can.

Wheres the 1,500+ Club!
2k club?

Wheres the 1,500+ Club!
2k club?
Right??? I mean, the 3K club is easy, only one member there - but there are a few 1500 and 2K'ers.

Wheres the 1,500+ Club!
2k club?

Don't rush me. I'm just finding my stride, and I tend to close like Silky Sullivan when it comes to golf stuff. ;)

Back