CONTEST Q2 THP Post Drive with BIGGER Prizes!

I follow it, its not total garbage. :ROFLMAO:

I kid obviously, you do a good job.

My Twitter feed humor is much like my real life humor, which is like "Orphan jokes... nobody gets them."

My Twitter feed humor is much like my real life humor, which is like "Orphan jokes... nobody gets them."
I just assumed your platform was "no seriously, that's my opinion... Why don't you believe me?"

haha I enjoyed the torn hammy and the Rory chunking the chip tweets during the event yesterday. a lil dark humor goes well with a fine wine or whiskey.

haha I enjoyed the torn hammy and the Rory chunking the chip tweets during the event yesterday. a lil dark humor goes well with a fine wine or whiskey.
That Rory chunk was oddly satisfying. No reflection on him, it just feels good to know that even the best in the world do it sometimes.

I liked it better when DJ put 2 in the water, that made me fell better about me doing it.

I saw him hit one of them into the water. Nothing like seeing him miss one to the right and having it be a shot shape that I'm familiar with.

It’s nice to see the imperfect human side of professional golf from time to time. I think Phil has lost one off the tee every time I’ve seen him play, but my favorite was Charley Hoffman giving himself the business all the way from tee to green on a par 3 after leaving it short in a greenside bunker.

I liked it better when DJ put 2 in the water, that made me fell better about me doing it.
Anyone imagine Tiger at home grinning watching them play this rusty.. I have a feeling he's continued to wear out his simulator. (or at least I'm hoping so for the sake of the match next weekend)

47 to go to hit 2500! Can I make it in 11 days?

I'm on about the same pace as last quarter's drive, with what feels like half the effort.

I think that might mean I'm just accepting this as part of my daily life.

And I'm okay with that.
My posts were way higher last quarter, but hey I’ve been playing a lot of golf so it’s all good.

Anyone imagine Tiger at home grinning watching them play this rusty.. I have a feeling he's continued to wear out his simulator. (or at least I'm hoping so for the sake of the match next weekend)
He has a course at hit house. Think it’s only 3 holes but still.

My posts were way higher last quarter, but hey I’ve been playing a lot of golf so it’s all good.
No shame let's get some live rounds! Give the people what they want.

No shame let's get some live rounds! Give the people what they want.
I try but walking makes it tougher. Having to put on reading glasses to use the phone slows it down. I’ll get back to taking the pics and posting the info when I’m done. Monday’s I play from the tips, it’s my practice round for the week. Conditions are usually tough as the wind howls here in the afternoon. That said it is great practice and I usually play the white tees so it’s also a different look and approach shots are longer.

Raced right past 600 like it was nothing. 700 seems out of reach though.

Back