The Official Banter Away Thread

I settled in for a nice lazy viewing of Indiana Jones. A couple of minutes in it was disrupted by a Breaking News cut over to demonstrators in downtown Portland. They started throwing water bottles at police. They are also violating the 8pm curfew. Police fired tear gas to disperse them. They picked them up and threw them back at the police. Things are gonna escalate.

I settled in for a nice lazy viewing of Indiana Jones. A couple of minutes in it was disrupted by a Breaking News cut over to demonstrators in downtown Portland. They are violating the 8pm curfew. Police fired tear gas to disperse them. They picked them up and threw them back at the police. Things are gonna escalate.
That's not good. Stay safe!

Heading to the range!

I love doing the voice of macho man Randy savage... Wife doesn't get it so now the baby boy will know his legacy...

Also love the Spider-Man scene with him in it.

I settled in for a nice lazy viewing of Indiana Jones. A couple of minutes in it was disrupted by a Breaking News cut over to demonstrators in downtown Portland. They started throwing water bottles at police. They are also violating the 8pm curfew. Police fired tear gas to disperse them. They picked them up and threw them back at the police. Things are gonna escalate.
I love the Indiana Jones movies. I needed something to watch... I still think ripping the heart out was amazing. Temple of Doom! What's your favorite?

I love the Indiana Jones movies. I needed something to watch... I still think ripping the heart out was amazing. Temple of Doom! What's your favorite?
1590983613551.gif

Why do I need to park cars in my garage? I feel like a projection screen and putting green are much more practical. I do not hold 50% of the household voting share 👎

Why do I need to park cars in my garage? I feel like a projection screen and putting green are much more practical. I do not hold 50% of the household voting share 👎
I think this argument is perfectly reasonable and taking a FIRM stance on.

#NotADivorceLawyer
#GoodLuckLMAO

#NotADivorceLawyer
#GoodLuckLMAO
Projector and hitting bay/simulator!

#NotADivorceLawyer
#GoodLuckLMAO
Sounds like I need to sabotage the opener and epoxy the door into place 🤔

Busy work week. I have to "pay" for the extra golf effort last week. Still I should be able to get in 1 to 1.5 hours of practice each day, lunch or evenings. Focusing this week on smooth swing tempo and refining/adjusting my putting setup and stroke.

Back