Predict Your Round: What will you shoot today?

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
There’s an old thread, but why not a new one.

Lay down your predictions here before your rounds, be them self loathing or shooting for the moon, then revisit it when you get home!

• Staff
I’m going to play 6,950 in the windy ass wind today, so I’m predicting an 81.

I’ll be playing from the tips next round for some extra driver work, so I’ll say 80

• Staff
We shall both suffer! :ROFLMAO:
Absolutely! I’ll be in 90+ and crazy humid weather, which will be the most suffering. The tips at my home course aren’t that long if you are hitting the driver well. I think it’s a 6400 par 70.

#MoveUpATeeBox

Every time I predicted my rounds, the outcome was NOT good LOL :banghead: I am totally NOT going to predict.

Does anyone have some dice?

• Staff
Playing a course I haven't played in about 8 years. It's apprx. 6800 yds par 72, so I'm hoping to be at 100 or less, but reality is probably 108.

Tougher than I thought with 20-25mph wind. 55/61 for 116 :banghead:

Last edited:
if all goes ok, hopefully 79. if all goes as per usual, probably 89.

I’ll be playing from the tips next round for some extra driver work, so I’ll say 80
Oooh that sounds like a punishment. Why do that to yourself? :ROFLMAO:

I probably won’t see a course for another week and a half, so I am jealous of all the predictors.

I probably won’t see a course for another week and a half, so I am jealous of all the predictors.
:( What's the reason behind that?

:( What's the reason behind that?

I am headed out of town to do some hiking in the back country. Google “The Wave” and “Kanab Utah.” Been trying to get a permit for three years to get in. When I return, there will be catch up at work.

I am headed out of town to do some hiking in the back country. Google “The Wave” and “Kanab Utah.” Been trying to get a permit for three years to get in. When I return, there will be catch up at work.
That's awesome!! I got to hike in there once when I was in college. Amazing. Have a great time. That's a once in a lifetime thing. Golf can totally wait.

And take pictures!! God what I would do to go back and have a better camera back then.

I’m going to play 6,950 in the windy ass wind today, so I’m predicting an 81.

I was wrong.

40/37 - 77

I’ll take it.

My next time playing will be on Thursday. It will be at a course that I could call my home course if I ever had such a thing. Anyway having played this course for the last forty years or so I'm predicting I will shoot somewhere in the mid to upper 80s. :)

Playing a course that I love and my personal best at is an 83, but today I will be happy around 93.

Every time I play for a score, my target (par) score, to play for is 85.

As long as I break 90, I am happy. Any score closer to 80, and I'm really, really happy.

Yesterday, I shot my 85 target score. It was a pretty easy round too.

if all goes ok, hopefully 79. if all goes as per usual, probably 89.

I wasn't far off. 87. I hate golf and it's stupid golf face.

I will guess a 87 as the course is still soggy

I forgot to do this, this morning. I probably would have had to work my tail off to make it happen though after the front 9. Burned all the edges, and likely would have had higher expectations of myself today.

Back