The Masters [Spoilers]

How did that not drop in? I would have said the same thing as Tiger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate that for Fowler, but those bunkers at 7 are trecherous, people just don't realize how deep they are.

That was a crazy shot!! That really sucks for him!

The shelf on #6 where the pin is located is so small, probably the toughest pin on that green. Also, on #14, that approach shot is so hard because the fairway is slanted left-to-right which makes you want to hit a fade (for rightys), but the pin is way over on the left and the entire green is slanted heavily left-to-right, very hard to get close to that pin today.

C'mon Luke, break the curse!
btw, those colors do not go together! Luke is usually pretty tidy with his outfits..

Luke Donald with the FSU frat boy look down. All he needs are some Costas or Maui Jims around his neck on some croakies.

Wow! What a putt from Day.

Woww. El Tigre is rolling the ball well.

Day with a great putt. He is playing superbly.

What a start by Day! I am a little surprised so far by his play.

Can I change my Morgan Cup putter request to a Ghost Spider? Jason Day is rolling the rock today!

Jason Day is on fire, he is not intimidated at all that he shot so low yesterday, he wants to do it again.

What grip is that on Tiger's Method? It looked a lot like the old grip from the Scotty?

Jason Day is on fire, he is not intimidated at all that he shot so low yesterday, he wants to do it again.

+1 looking pretty calm too. I like how on the outside Rory looks pretty calm, though I can't imagine whats going on on the inside for him.

What grip is that on Tiger's Method? It looked a lot like the old grip from the Scotty?

I would think he would want the same grip as his old putter. Seems like Nike could manufacture an identical one with a Nike logo instead though.

Day and Rory both looking at long putts on number 6. Wouldn't be surprised if Day knocked down another.

I would think he would want the same grip as his old putter. Seems like Nike could manufacture an identical one with a Nike logo instead though.

That's what I figured, it just looked like it said Ping but I'm probably way off...

I know his outfit was mentioned before, but Donald looks like a big old scoop of Rainbow Sherbet!

Day and Rory both looking at long putts on number 6. Wouldn't be surprised if Day knocked down another.

TOUGH pin position there... I thought Rors tee shot looked pretty good, just needed to cut about 2 more feet and he woulda been looking purty, but that was not to be.

That's what I figured, it just looked like it said Ping but I'm probably way off...

Those Ping putter grips are popular. I use them too, though that's probably not why they're so popular. Haha

Looked like Rorys putt was close to not making it up the slope.

whew, didn't look like Rors putt was gonna make it up the shelf for a second!

TOUGH pin position there... I thought Rors tee shot looked pretty good, just needed to cut about 2 more feet and he woulda been looking purty, but that was not to be.

Yeah that pin is very tough. You need a deadly accurate shot to make birdie today.

EDIT: I meant par. You have to be very accurate just to make par today.

Back