Tour Edge Exotics Wingman Putters

I used it today... Getting more comfortable with it on the course a lot of 1 putts hit and solid feel... Definitely can tell middle from toe hits on sound and feel. Didn't have anything of too much distance but 15 footer nestled right up to the hole...
Kbs shaft which I assume is lighter shaft plus heavy head feels awesome! I know and can feel my straight back straight through.

Getting better at alignment and even though two different white paints, you cannot really tell in sun

No face wear on mine and have 250ish... Make sure ball is clean?

Had a chance to play (9) hole rounds yesterday and today.
Yesterday I had 15 putts and today 16 putts with the Wingman 01.

No terribly long makes but did have 6 and 7 footers made for pars yesterday.
But then again my chipping has been very good lately and its putting me to within 5' on many attempts.

Yesterday I had (1) three putt and today had a couple of 3 jacks when putting from the fringe (but I always have a hard time putting from off the green no matter the putter).
Today I had a couple of very nice lags of 32' and 34', one hitting the pin and nearly going in and the other to within a foot.

Also had a little downhill slider of about 4' to cap off a bird on the final hole.

Definitely looking like it's going to make the bag for this season. Putting on a GP Tour SNSR Pro 75cc tonight when I get home.

My recent 9 hole experience left me pushing putts right... Went to local green and thinking it has been figured out. Update coming tomorrow. No no longer bring the OG #9 with me.

My recent 9 hole experience left me pushing putts right... Went to local green and thinking it has been figured out. Update coming tomorrow. No no longer bring the OG #9 with me.
Any face wear yet ? Mine is still mint looking

If anyone was wondering the stock Lamkin Sink Fit Straight grip is 61g

D0E3607D-1CF6-415F-9F4C-83B573BD7C7E.jpeg

Just shortened my Wingman from 34” to 33” and slapped a Tour Van 75cc SNSR on. Me likey!!

3B49C06F-DA39-4C9B-A862-26E42F643177.jpeg

Just shortened my Wingman from 34” to 33” and slapped a Tour Van 75cc SNSR on. Me likey!!

View attachment 8949546
That didnt last long! haha colors align nicely. too bad you cannot paint the wingman to match the electric yellow on the bottom?!

That didnt last long! haha colors align nicely. too bad you cannot paint the wingman to match the electric yellow on the bottom?!

Already thought about it lol. If it was paint fill
And not raised lettering I’d be ordering a bottle of Neon yellow Testor’s. :)

I dig what Tour Edge has done here quite a bit. I think they have multiple options in a head that can really help golfers as well as adding some good alignment tricks in place.

I also think the insert is very good. There are too many bad inserts out there, but this one feels good, sounds good and gets a solid roll on the ball.

I dig what Tour Edge has done here quite a bit. I think they have multiple options in a head that can really help golfers as well as adding some good alignment tricks in place.

I also think the insert is very good. There are too many bad inserts out there, but this one feels good, sounds good and gets a solid roll on the ball.
I think this is the biggest difference maker is the instant roll vs other putters where it might be a scoot then roll... not saying its foolproof but so far on my practice putts more end over end from the start.

No face issue wear from me on this putter. the face balance is nice even weighting.

This is a very intriguing putter.

This is a very intriguing putter.
What do you find most intriguing? you seem to have quite the stable of putters if I remember correctly. I think some TT ten, scotty, others?

I will play 18 holes tomorrow and report back. I gotta say, it faces some stiff competition with my TT.

What do you find most intriguing? you seem to have quite the stable of putters if I remember correctly. I think some TT ten, scotty, others?

I don’t plan to purchase it, I have more than hit

Yeah, I am not planning to acquire it. My quiver is full. However, I like the insert material, the weighting design and the center shafted option.

I don’t plan to purchase it, I have more than hit

Yeah, I am not planning to acquire it. My quiver is full. However, I like the insert material, the weighting design and the center shafted option.
You are more than welcome to give mine a try for a bit if you like.

After practicing with this Wingman putter, I find that I am super consistent using the aligning marks, but always end up hitting an inch to the right of the cup. Not sure how to fix that. Any advise from the putting pros?

After practicing with this Wingman putter, I find that I am super consistent using the aligning marks, but always end up hitting an inch to the right of the cup. Not sure how to fix that. Any advise from the putting pros?

I would first check alignment of your body. You may well be set up right of target, even though your putter is aligned with your ball. Then, you might try moving the ball a bit forward in your stance from where it is now.

In regards to the insert, I think a lot can be said of the ridges on it and how it promotes a solid roll right off of the face.

Funny analysis after playing today. At home, I could not roll a put straight to save my life, at the course, it was really fun to use. The insert promoted great distance control, which is my Achilles heal. Rolled some great putts, but my close up putts still need a little calibration. I normally shoot in the mid 90s at this course, and shot a 99, which after 3 months off, is very understandable.

I e got some in hand pics coming in the next few days and some initial thoughts.

seems as though a center shafted putter is asolid choice for me since I definitely need a face balanced putter. 👍👍👍 looks are everything and this putter looks great. But good lord the sound of it, it’s clicky, almost hollow and clacky sounding. Not sure how else to describe it but waaaaaaaaay different than any insert putter I’ve ever tried before that’s for sure. .I’ll dig in to that deeper once I gather my thoughts

Rough go with this putter Friday... Still in calibration mode.

Saturday round was sound made some big putts at long distance...

Playing partners rolled it and we're impressed with the weight and feel

Not a good showing from the Wingman Friday. Had 36 putts and 5 three putts. Greens were much faster than most days and I couldn't adjust on lags. Also that shook my confidence on short putts too. Indian not the arrow. I shortened it to 33" and put a Tour SNSR on it and really like the look and feel of it. It is a bit on the clicky side as some have pointed out which takes a bit to get used to especially if coming from a quieter insert.
If the rain subsides I might put in some work on the practice green this week.

one thing that held true and is nice on these is the roll... I have yet to see one that fires off and "skids" before rolling... less bump bump roll to the hole. Also getting work in on greens to line up the arrows/lines. thinking I am going to have success with this one for a long time.

Feeling this and using it more and more... mushy on medium putts and seems to push the ball right in the hole!

Back