Tour Event 2020 RBC Heritage

Maybe? Not sure who she is, she sounds younger and does not have an accent

Christina Kim doesn't have an accent haha.
Is she saying Like, Gunna, Gunna, Gunna, Like a lot?

Haha well the main one does so I thought I'd mention it. Yeah Its probably her

Like gunna drive me crazy...

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Webb has made some putts today, that's for sure. Looks to be 180'5" through his first 17 holes.

Shouldn’t have skipped that last on-course protein shake.

Was fun to see those two guys in the same group lighting up the course all morning.

Harry Higgs? This guy reminds me of golfers of old with that belly haha. He clearly didn't get the memo on working out

My PGA Tour Live coverage keeps jumping backwards. I've got it going in the background, checked out a shot and I thought I had already seen that putt. Look at the bottom corner and it says "GO LIVE". I figure it paused a little bit because of my crappy connection, and when it started playing again Simpson went from -7 to -11. I missed a lot.

Harry Higgs? This guy reminds me of golfers of old with that belly haha. He clearly didn't get the memo on working out
or that buttons are meant to be used, not just for show.

"Harry. Harry! Wake up, you tee off in twenty minutes. Here, drink this pedialyte. No, I don't know where the shoes you wore last night are."

I just always think he looks like he ran from the frat house to the golf course after a kegger the night before.

Im curious how Hovland does today. He played well yesterday and we will see how the afternoon wave gets going.

Hopeful that Rory comes out blasting today and shoots a 63.

Watching Reed miss putts is SOOOO satisfying.

Almost as enjoyable as watching his playing partners hover over him when his hand gets anywhere near his ball.

What do you think the current state would be like if Tiger vs the Moving Boulder happened right now?
Or the Tiger Masters Drop happened right now?

Are they showing him somewhere? Is he mic'd up?

Are they showing him somewhere? Is he mic'd up?
They showed him on PGA tour live a little while ago. I’m not in front of a computer anymore but guessing it was just for that shot

They showed him on PGA tour live a little while ago. I’m not in front of a computer anymore but guessing it was just for that shot
I describe him as the fraternity kid just coming back from an all-nighter, just slammed a beer and Pedialyte in the course parking lot, and is asking where the first tee box is at.

Al of the above is not an option, what happens today?
  1. Reed makes cut
  2. Reed misses cut
  3. Reed controversy

Back