The Masters [Spoilers]

OK, I want Jason Day to go win this thing now.

Poor kid. Jeez it's painful to watch. Liking watching some of the girls in the tournaments my daughter plays in. Only thing missing is the tears.

Kevin

I can't stand it when they call it a Fairway Metal. It's a wood, regardless! Why don't they call it a driver metal?

Haha... So true smalls!

I think JD is under the radar right now and by no means out of this thing.

dude he is only 21 what did you expect ?

I'm just going to erase my initial reply to this. OK, thanks, bye.

I like Rory, I really do, but all of this "I feel bad for the guy" stuff I dont get. He has personally said for 2 years now that he wanted to play the best. Wanted to play TW head to head. Wanted to be "the man". He had his shot today and it didnt work out. I dont feel sorry for the guy. He will have other chances, he has that talent.

my house is about to get hail dumped on it. this is not going to be fun

Another lousy chip by Woods.

Kevin

I don't think I can explain what I am feeling for Rory now... It will be interesting to see how he handles this for the rest of his career. It's something that could be so devastating that it destroys his game for years to come. I can't imagine how hard it would be to get over what he has experienced in the last 45 minutes

Do you suppose Adam Scott's caddie is just begging for him to pull this out? Seeing how he was the guy on Norman's bag for so long? (Just learned that from the announcers)

I like Rory, I really do, but all of this "I feel bad for the guy" stuff I dont get. He has personally said for 2 years now that he wanted to play the best. Wanted to play TW head to head. Wanted to be "the man". He had his shot today and it didnt work out. I dont feel sorry for the guy. He will have other chances, he has that talent.

Wait until you have kids.

Kevin

If anyone did that they should never be allowed to compete on either tour again. Unless your name is Daly.
Jones did it. They call it a withdraw don't they. No paycheck though.

Bottom line, this has been an oustanding final round of the Masters and I dont think we could have expected anything better. Unless of course you were one of the few rooting for a Rory runaway.

Tiger's back nine on Friday plus his front nine today = old Tiger. The rest of the tournament = current Tiger.

I'd love for Ogilvy to win this, as it seems like I'm his only fan on this board! However, I still think Cabrera could pull this out.

It would be rather ironic for an Aussie to win today when McIlroy is having the worst final round collapse at the Masters since Greg Norman in 1996.

How is this happening?

Meanwhile there are now 25 people tied for the lead at -10. Who is going to pull out of this for the W? Adam Scott just stuffed one close on 14, maybe he'll actually win with that awful broom of a putter.

He made the putt with that broom of a putter...

Wait until you have kids.

Kevin

So I would assume you would feel just as bad if TW was collapsing with a lead?

Hes a young man that wanted this, got it, and did not play well. He will be back.

at this point it may be one of Rory's drives

my house is about to get hail dumped on it. this is not going to be fun

the only way rorys is going to learn to deal with this is to actually have to deal with it. it will either make or break him

these guys are giving away putts now. Choi, Day, Woods. It'll be Chois or Cabreras to lose now.

Thanks JB. I agree. He wanted to be on this stage and here he is. When all the trash talking stops and fancying of chances takes place you have to play golf. He didn't play his best golf today and will not be wearing a green jacket home. He will compete in the future bc he is too good.

So I would assume you would feel just as bad if TW was collapsing with a lead?

Hes a young man that wanted this, got it, and did not play well. He will be back.

Tiger is 35 years old. I watch a lot of junior golf, and to me Rory is a kid.

Kevin

Back