The Masters [Spoilers]

He just blew a major, how would you feel?

He needs to be more professional, you can tell he really doesn't like that guy; in fairness that guy asks a lot of mundane questions

And to think, nobody has Scott in the fantasy!

any chance now he drops 2 on the last 2 holes?

We could hope the Eisenhower tree gets in the way of a couple of players!

Its amazing how fast you guys give someone a tournament. So far we heard Rory was a lock, Cabrera just won, Donald is winning, TW is back and winning, and now Scott is winning. There is still a lot of golf and nobody is mentioning a guy that is 1 stroke back and putting for eagle. May the Schwartzel be with you.

What else could he really say? Dumb questions.. do you think you are back? yeah, im 1 back....

I was just replying to the Tiger is a jerk comment. Which he is. I didn't see the interview. Either way, he's still a jerk.

He just blew a major, how would you feel?

I wouldn't be condescending, I just wouldn't do an interview. No excuse.

He needs to be more professional, you can tell he really doesn't like that guy; in fairness that guy asks a lot of mundane questions

Mundane might be a nice way of putting that exchange lol

Nice interview is right! Could have asked about his round....could have asked about that wince on his approach shot.....could have asked about any of a zillion important putts but no......."Do you think you are back". What the hell is Tiger supposed to say to that?

Pack up that guy's microphone and get him the heck outta' there. Goes right to the top of my list of idiot TV guys.

Of course just a couple of years ago we saw Kenny Perry in the same spot Adam Scott is now, almost aced 16, birdied it for a 2 stroke lead then went bogey bogey to end up losing in a playoff.....to Cabrera. I'm telling you....Pato is right where he wants to be.

He doesn't need to be anything. He is a player that is all. He doesn't owe anyone any courtesy.

Its amazing how fast you guys give someone a tournament. So far we heard Rory was a lock, Cabrera just won, Donald is winning, TW is back and winning, and now Scott is winning. There is still a lot of golf and nobody is mentioning a guy that is 1 stroke back and putting for eagle. May the Schwartzel be with you.

Its because its a roller coaster JB! A freaking roller coaster! I love this stuff.

Wow best masters I've seen in my life! :D

Can't say that I'm rooting for Scott to win it. I'd like to see some come behind action over the last couple holes.

any chance now he drops 2 on the last 2 holes?

Tiger in 2005 and Kenny Perry in 2009 did that, had bogeys on 17 and 18 with the lead coming home.

Nicklaus and Palmer don't suffer stupid questions, why should it be different for the players? Nicklaus wouldn't even answer a couple earlier in the week.

Scott kinda looks like matthew mcconaughey

I would just like to see a 6 man play off for the win. I think that would make history at the masters.

Shouldnt Scott be out surfing somewhere, I dont think they get very big swells in GA.

Choi is still in the mix

He doesn't need to be anything. He is a player that is all. He doesn't owe anyone any courtesy.

This is golf. Not the NFL or the NBA. He should hold himself to a higher standard, but we all know he won't. It is fine, but he said he is trying to change his image, and stuff like this doesn't help along with yelling and fits he throws after every bad shot.

Back