Paderson Kinetixx Ballistic Iron Shafts

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I was fit into these recently in a soon to be released iron head, so figured I would bring a set in to put into some heads to give a try to on the course. Pretty interesting design and the manufacturing process is rather unique.

A45A23BD-2B1B-4DEC-8D12-2A4031F2D422.jpeg

Description
Filament wound Vacuum Cured Construction technology produces round, concentric and spineless golf shafts for incomparable stability, dynamic response and feedback.

Fitting the widest array of players and swing types. Each shaft profile and flex present a visible, pre-loaded fiber architecture.Tension tailored for torsional recovery and attenuation of vibration, for the purest kinetic energy transfer from shaft to clubhead.PADERSON® KINETIXX® loaded kevlar BALLISTIC series features the worlds only continuous fiber filament wound kevlar construction technology.

Optimizing the extraordinary material properties producing shafts with an incredibly high tensile strength-to-weight ratio, 5x stronger than steel, with 20x the elastic strength.KG95-IRON SHAFTS ARE ADVANCED COMPOSITE NEXT GENERATION, STEEL SHAFT REPLACEMENT TECHNOLOGY, OPTIMAL FOR PLAYERS GAMING 60-70g DRIVER SHAFTS AND CAPABLE OF ACHIEVING HEAD SPEED IN THE RANGES AS DEFINED ACCORDING TO EACH FLEX.

FEATURING A Mid-Balance, MID Kick point advanced composite hybrid specific shaft that delivers balanced strength from butt to tip, producing a medium-high Ballistic shot trajectory with exceptional feel.

club champion fit? seems like those guys really like these shafts.

• Admin
club champion fit? seems like those guys really like these shafts.

Local person before I moved actually during a demo for this new line. He had them in his.

That's a crazy looking graphic for an iron shaft. Medium high ballistic shot? I can't say I've seen that word really used that much to describe a mid high flight?

That's a crazy looking graphic for an iron shaft. Medium high ballistic shot? I can't say I've seen that word really used that much to describe a mid high flight?

it's weird. I think those graphics would look sick in a driver shaft. but in an iron shaft, it reminds me of some of the stock made-for graphite shafts we used to see in game improvement irons 10 years ago.

• Admin
it's weird. I think those graphics would look sick in a driver shaft. but in an iron shaft, it reminds me of some of the stock made-for graphite shafts we used to see in game improvement irons 10 years ago.

Why do you think that is?

I was fit into these recently in a soon to be released iron head, so figured I would bring a set in to put into some heads to give a try to on the course. Pretty interesting design and the manufacturing process is rather unique.

View attachment 8952536

Description
Filament wound Vacuum Cured Construction technology produces round, concentric and spineless golf shafts for incomparable stability, dynamic response and feedback.

Fitting the widest array of players and swing types. Each shaft profile and flex present a visible, pre-loaded fiber architecture.Tension tailored for torsional recovery and attenuation of vibration, for the purest kinetic energy transfer from shaft to clubhead.PADERSON® KINETIXX® loaded kevlar BALLISTIC series features the worlds only continuous fiber filament wound kevlar construction technology.

Optimizing the extraordinary material properties producing shafts with an incredibly high tensile strength-to-weight ratio, 5x stronger than steel, with 20x the elastic strength.KG95-IRON SHAFTS ARE ADVANCED COMPOSITE NEXT GENERATION, STEEL SHAFT REPLACEMENT TECHNOLOGY, OPTIMAL FOR PLAYERS GAMING 60-70g DRIVER SHAFTS AND CAPABLE OF ACHIEVING HEAD SPEED IN THE RANGES AS DEFINED ACCORDING TO EACH FLEX.

FEATURING A Mid-Balance, MID Kick point advanced composite hybrid specific shaft that delivers balanced strength from butt to tip, producing a medium-high Ballistic shot trajectory with exceptional feel.

Im not sure what a lot of these words mean but graphite iron shaftsbhave me intrigued.

Does the no spine mean these would not need to be pured? They sound like a great shift. What is the $ on one of these?

• Admin
Does the no spine mean these would not need to be pured? They sound like a great shift. What is the $ on one of these?

According to them (and others) these are ready to assemble, just butt cut to length.
The cost is $80 a shaft.

According to them (and others) these are ready to assemble, just butt cut to length.
The cost is $80 a shaft.
At that price a firing would be needed for sure. I dig the looks of them though. I’m not sure why iron shafts can’t have fun designs.

Im not sure what a lot of these words mean but graphite iron shaftsbhave me intrigued.

LOL, yeah, I was thinking the same thing and got tired of reading it....BUT been wanting to try Paderson irons shafts for a little while so I'd still try them while ignoring the mumbo jumbo. :D

0B5C457B-FBF3-4022-A8D5-963FD4C4C15F.jpeg

I’ve had these 11 shafts kicking around for the last 3 years. Just never found a set of iron heads I wanted to fit into them. Maybe a new Covid project for me... find a nice SGI set of head to put on them.

Im sure the tech has evolved since these were manufactured. Will be interesting researching!

Last edited:

These are good shafts and high quality. They are very consistent regarding "roundness" (lots of information from club fitters regarding this). This brand is trusted by many club fitters as being reliable regarding shaft specs each they time they re-order/re-stock. No need to worry about spines.

However, to be fair, the SST Puring process evaluates more than spines supposedly. The question has been asked to Golfworks and the response back was something like "SST Puring" is more than a heavy and light spine identification.....

I have played Paderson shafts that have never been SST Pured and no issues whatsoever. My only complaint is they are a little pricey but so is just about all good quality equipment in golf these days.

$80 a shaft? So I spend a grand on my irons and tack on another. Dang.

Too much going on for me. I like a plain looking shaft on my clubs.

Hit a buddy's driver with one of these shafts. Real nice. They have been on my ponder list. Interested to see what head you put them in.

$80 a shaft? So I spend a grand on my irons and tack on another. Dang.
Got to pay to play. :ROFLMAO: that's steep for sure, but there's a several more pricey options out there.

It will be interesting to see if JB feels they play a bit stiff to flex, I find the reg to play or maybe a better word is feel as stiff as any stiff I have tried. Might just be the profile not the cpm or anything like that. By their own words (in emails to me) these shafts do not need PURING due to their process of Manufacturing.

But then again no Shaft Manufacturer has ever said their shafts need PURING. I have really gotten to like everything about these shafts and still want to try a set of the 110 Stiff Soft stepped or the reg straight in. But I will just wait for a set to pop up in the secondary market and save some cash.

I'm not sure I could get down with those in my irons. I get that they want to be recognized thus the design but for some reason I only want something that bright or loud in my woods.

They look cool, a little loud but I like that. I'm happy with my current graphite, but would be intetested in how these compare to say 780es or the 95f4 line.

They look cool, a little loud but I like that. I'm happy with my current graphite, but would be intetested in how these compare to say 780es or the 95f4 line.

I do too. Going to throw them in a new iron set that is coming, and play it side by side with the Recoil Proto 95s I have been playing.

I do too. Going to throw them in a new iron set that is coming, and play it side by side with the Recoil Proto 95s I have been playing.
I'll be interested in following along, if they launch a little higher than the 95 protos I'll be really interested as I'm looking to move to 95g shafts from the 780 es (mid 80s g)

I'll be interested in following along, if they launch a little higher than the 95 protos I'll be really interested as I'm looking to move to 95g shafts from the 780 es (mid 80s g)

the 95 Protos definitely don’t launch high for me either. The regular 95s brought that up and I’m wondering if these do too.

These arrived and will get installed this week

A3A26C9A-35C5-4962-B3FC-1655A3E58A50.jpeg

Back