The Official Banter Away Thread

why are pro caddies allowed to touch the flag without a towel or gloves or anything?
If they all tested negative, what can they spread?

I really want to play some Florida golf!

Does anybody make a thermostat with decimal places?

At 74, it runs too long and freezes me out. At 75, it stays off too long and gets too warm in here before turning back on. :confused2:

If they all tested negative, what can they spread?
well i am a numbers guy, so no health smarts in my brain whatsoever.... If they tested negative thurs friday, is there the possibility that the test was not accurate due to the delay ? are they tested each morning?

I was reading, very dangerous during COVID, and it seemed that a lot of false positives because the way the body reacts and "infection" doesnt show on initial contact.

At 74, it runs too long and freezes me out. At 75, it stays off too long and gets too warm in here before turning back on. :confused2:
The Nest thermostat is a dial. It doesn’t show decimals, but I think it does partial degrees. Maybe.

we have a honeywell, it shows decimals - our temps are different then yours - just checked ours in the family room - 67.5

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finally rain in Phoenix! Its actually a day of celebration in this part of the world.

full sun microburst at my house. Flooded my backyard in 10 minutes.
548917C3-B3CF-428F-B3FA-28EDA4BCA2BF.jpeg

Is it normal to have been handed a notarized list of honey do’s the day after? :oops:

When I became a stay at home dad my list started the week before I quit my full time job. One key to remember when the wife asks the kids kept you running crazy all day. Keep expections low. :banana:

When I became a stay at home dad my list started the week before I quit my full time job. One key to remember when the wife asks the kids kept you running crazy all day. Keep expections low. :banana:
Im a stay at home dad too right now. I’m ready to work.

Im a stay at home dad too right now. I’m ready to work.

For 8 of the last 10 years, I have been and will be for the next year at least. Although I have been contacted with the potential for some at-home part-time work. We will see how it turns out.

The Nest thermostat is a dial. It doesn’t show decimals, but I think it does partial degrees. Maybe.
I have a Nest thermostat and it’s been great. We keep it at 72, only time it feels cold is if the register is blowing directly on me. Maybe you can adjust the register if that’s the case.

I have a Nest thermostat and it’s been great. We keep it at 72, only time it feels cold is if the register is blowing directly on me. Maybe you can adjust the register if that’s the case.

Nest is the devil. I almost ripped mine out of the wall. One day 74 degrees. Next day 62. Next day 84. Reset, reboot. Worked great for a week then back to the devil. Put Honeywell in & no issues.

Nest is the devil. I almost ripped mine out of the wall. One day 74 degrees. Next day 62. Next day 84. Reset, reboot. Worked great for a week then back to the devil. Put Honeywell in & no issues.
So far no issues and we’ve had it for 5+ years.

We use ecobee. It’s been great but acts more like a traditional thermostat. Although I think it now talks to Ameren to optimize when electricity is off peak hours. Ameren gives me a credit every month for it.

Ground bees are no joke! Not sure if I got them all but definitely pissed them off tonight... Gas fire and bad decisions

Congrats! Feel lucky! The AC guy that came to replace em said he hated ‘em and was replacing’em all the time.
There is probably some new techy gadget available since it’s 5 years old. I’ll have to look into it.

NJNG was going free nest E's. You could install install yourself or for $50 have a full home energy audit done and they install it, but I think my honeywell is more our speed anyways. Dont really need the smart learning version, just programmable and smart in the sense to say google, set temp to 72" or whatever, or do it on my phone if we are away for the say

I'll end up giving it to my folks I guess, but I think there was print I'm supposed to use it

Looks like rd 2 of stimulus $ should be approved next week. Should help a lot of people out but probably a month or two too late for many who have been having issues with unemployment.

If my wife gets it I'm snagging her to finish off my student loans haha she "owes" me for all the Amazon and target sprees

Looks like rd 2 of stimulus $ should be approved next week. Should help a lot of people out but probably a month or two too late for many who have been having issues with unemployment.

If my wife gets it I'm snagging her to finish off my student loans haha she "owes" me for all the Amazon and target sprees
Should be interesting sooo many different plans that are out there...I definitely think economy is struggling and contracting quite a bit in the 2nd quarter and 3rd quarter is going to be rough

Not a political post.

Interesting report from the CDC about reopening schools! Thoughts?

Most will if you change to Celsius, but only to a half degree.

Back