The Official Banter Away Thread

My employer just announced Work from Home in effect extended until 3JAN2021..... WTF!
Sounds about right. We have had the talk that 2021 is more and more likely.

I got the call on Wednesday we're being called back to the office starting Monday. We'll see how this goes.

Thank you all for the bday wishes in the birthday thread! Was an awesome day! Gotta try and get some sleep while buddies watch endgame downstairs, hope to be semi rested for tomorrows round

I got the call on Wednesday we're being called back to the office starting Monday. We'll see how this goes.
My company has a full protocol for testing, mask wearing, distancing etc. But decided that it’s better to limit to essential onsite only. 🤬

Having played the CG7 Black irons from Cleveland for so many years I forgot how sexy chrome irons are. Put six T200 irons and three SM8 wedges in a Titleist bag and you feel like a player!

I walked 18 today and I felt more connected to my game than riding. The weather here doesn’t always make walking the smartest thing, but going forward I’m going to walk as much as I can.

I walked 18 today and I felt more connected to my game than riding. The weather here doesn’t always make walking the smartest thing, but going forward I’m going to walk as much as I can.
That’s a good feeling

I haven't walked a single round so far this year. It is so much better IMO than riding. I enjoy the scenery and course much more, and also get some exercise in.

my last week of paternity leave, 6 weeks has flown by and I have enjoyed the heck out of spending time with my little dude without having to be tied to a laptop/phone.

Definitely not how I thought I would spend my day today.
2.5 year old up all night with a cough.
Off we went for Covid testing this morning.
2 days cannot pass quick enough for a result.
Trip to the zoo tomorrow cancelled. Golf cancelled. Nice meals out cancelled.

Sure had hoped I would get through all this without needing a swab. Guess not.

Definitely not how I thought I would spend my day today.
2.5 year old up all night with a cough.
Off we went for Covid testing this morning.
2 days cannot pass quick enough for a result.
Trip to the zoo tomorrow cancelled. Golf cancelled. Nice meals out cancelled.

Sure had hoped I would get through all this without needing a swab. Guess not.

Most people won’t by the end of the year.

I've made the same transition for the same reason. Other than when I play 36 or if its unbearable to walk that is. I feel like my body stays more limber and it gives me time to either think through the next shot or cool down from the last shot. Pretty much walk as the primary choice now.

The 2014 Morgan Cup was six years ago this weekend, it nearly killed Josh, but it was one of the best experiences of my life, so here are some pictures:

1406312356542.jpg20140725_092114.jpg20140727_141531.jpg1406312356542.jpg20140727_140022.jpg

Just wanted to let you guys know, truly uniqe event, and I can't thank THP and all the sponsors enough and let them know know what a great experience it was.

Attachments

• 20140725_100245.jpg
    20140725_100245.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
What is this blue color in the sky today?!?

Just got back from the doctor’s office. Baby boy Cobb is doing great! My wife is freaking out! He’s measuring a “little big”!😳
03D7562C-2520-4379-9425-C017BF32A64B.jpeg97B7478D-80C9-45DD-A84A-635ED0D3AD7F.jpeg

The only blue color in the sky here would be if it started raining Smurfs. 😞
It didn't last long enough; raining again, for the 8th day in a row. I'm sure our greens are a squishy mess now.

The happy, sad, and nervous feelings that comes all at once when you sell your business after 24 years to begin a new adventure.

hammock testing. it's cheap and it works. straps and biners are crap.

IMG_20200728_200317.jpg

The happy, sad, and nervous feelings that comes all at once when you sell your business after 24 years to begin a new adventure.

Congrats, having done it multiple times I am beyond happy not to have to worry about hiring/firing/dealing with human issues. Those are someone else’s headaches now. The business was easy, the people not so much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back