ANNOUNCEMENT Mystery Grab Bags Return for Albatross Club Members

I'm a patient person. I'm anticipating it will be here by the end of the month. :) but yes, I have been following along. That blue Flash belt is effin awesome!
1597409668958.png

Great stuff so far. I’m watching video of openings and I got a tee time. Whoops. :p

Somehow my well thought out and artfully filmed video got corrupted :mad:
So here is what was in my grab bag.
Thanks JB, GG and Jdax for putting this together.

IMG_0274.jpg

So I opened my bag just now. No video as my hand is not steady and it was shaking everywhere while trying to open the package. Here is a picture of the incredible haul I got though:
View attachment 8957765

Thank you so much for putting this all together.
that flash belt is SICK!! I am SO jealous!!!

@tehuti make sure to send @GolferGal your full name and shipping address to claim that grand prize.
Along with what loft you want for driver.

@tehuti make sure to send @GolferGal your full name and shipping address to claim that grand prize.
Along with what loft you want for driver.
I didn't get one of the golden tickets. But I'll take a driver if you want to send me one. 😂

I didn't get one of the golden tickets. But I'll take a driver if you want to send me one. 😂

Oh damn, I thought you got one. Sorry about that.

I just want to say, I am so enjoying getting to put some faces to names around here. As someone who is normally on the other side of it, I absolutely love watching these videos and seeing your excitement.

Mystery Bags is definitely up there on the THP greatest hits experience meter for me.

hahahaha Dill, you're awesome!!!

"just eat more."

Ugh, well played! Great video.
True story, I bought four pints of ice cream from a local ice cream place on the way home yesterday.

Somehow my well thought out and artfully filmed video got corrupted :mad:
So here is what was in my grab bag.
Thanks JB, GG and Jdax for putting this together.

View attachment 8957876
Love that bottle and the grips are great. Those are what is on all of my Morgan Cup bag. 👊

another flash belt sighting!! IN BLUE!!! We need to chat :ROFLMAO:

Congrats my dude!
You'll need to get in line please Sir! Dibs already called by Team Paradise. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That Corkcicle bottle is the real deal, use mine every day!

My mystery bag has gone MIA. No longer have a delivery date even though it was last seen at the distribution center right down the street from me on Wednesday morning. Must have had a lot of good stuff in it 😂

Video screwed up, but here's the haul for me! Thanks JB, Morgan and JDax. Great fun and thank God for fiber optic internet. I might have to get rid of my 2ball and switch to a blade so I can rock that beautiful cover.
a64cdd5bb50344e871efd877253d9993.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Love that putter cover!

I just want to say, I am so enjoying getting to put some faces to names around here. As someone who is normally on the other side of it, I absolutely love watching these videos and seeing your excitement.

Mystery Bags is definitely up there on the THP greatest hits experience meter for me.

Agree I enjoy seeing the face behind the forum posts! Excellent hauls each one with a different feel!

Back