Valero Texas Open [Spoilers]

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This week's tour stop is the Valero Texas Open. Not a bad field considering its the week after The Masters.

• Admin
Well, after being 5th allllll week, I dropped to 12th, and somehow dropped to 29th in the overall from 17th?????? HMMMMMMMM.......

My team this week:
J.J. Henry
Kevin Na
Stewart Cink
Ricky Barnes
Adam Scott
Bo Van Pelt
Geoff Ogilvy
Ryan Palmer
Kyle Stanley
Matt Bettencourt

Is fowler playing?

I feel emotionally drained after the Masters... I might not be able to convince myself to watch pro golf this weekend. :disapointed:

Is fowler playing?

I do not believe so. If he is I missed him when creating my team.

I feel emotionally drained after the Masters... I might not be able to convince myself to watch pro golf this weekend. :disapointed:

I wonder if a lot of people feel that way. I just posted that on Facebook actually. The Masters was a roller coaster of emotions, scores and golf and I wonder if we are ready to watch another tournament.

I chose my team of 10. 9 spots for Tiger Woods and 1 spot for Phil. I am in it to win it.

I'm ready for another tournament, but compared to last week it's going to feel like filler.

I placed my picks. By the way, I saw a picture of Jesper Parnevik's bag somewhere. I could swear he's got an old Callaway 7 Heavenwood in the bag along with a mishmash of some older clubs as well, but it was kind of hard to see.

I'm in it to win it this week! We have until after the U.S. Open for this segment of Fantasy Golf so let the jockeying for positions begin!!

I placed my picks. By the way, I saw a picture of Jesper Parnevik's bag somewhere. I could swear he's got an old Callaway 7 Heavenwood in the bag along with a mishmash of some older clubs as well, but it was kind of hard to see.

We will have a WITB later this week and you can request to know what's in his bag if you would like. We will be able to tell you then.

We will have a WITB later this week and you can request to know what's in his bag if you would like. We will be able to tell you then.
Thanks GG. I'd be curious to see if my eyes weren't deceiving me.

My team of complete randoms has been picked. I might be down on the last page with JB this week.

My team of complete randoms has been picked. I might be down on the last page with JB this week.

Ya think so? Maybe? Its because you have to make your picks on an IPad isnt it?

Back