EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

If anyone is still considering playing Wolf Creek on the Monday after the MC, please let @KY Golfer or me know this week. If we don’t hear anything, we will change it to a tee time for 3. @baylrballa is playing 😀

the MC wait time has been unbelievably long. It seems surreal that we can finally say it is close. I can’t wait to meet everyone!
Man seeing this makes me wish I was driving home instead of flying. Good luck at this course!

If anyone is still considering playing Wolf Creek on the Monday after the MC, please let @KY Golfer or me know this week. If we don’t hear anything, we will change it to a tee time for 3. @baylrballa is playing 😀

the MC wait time has been unbelievably long. It seems surreal that we can finally say it is close. I can’t wait to meet everyone!

One of the fun parts of being a tour pro for the weekend is the scripted Puma apparel. I wonder what the teams will be wearing... :unsure:

One of the fun parts of being a tour pro for the weekend is the scripted Puma apparel. I wonder what the teams will be wearing... :unsure:
We'll all look like we should know what we're doing on the course!

Hear Team Paradise was getting hooked up with Joggers for pants :oops:
You got jokes eh? I'm pretty sure Jose wouldn't do that to us

We'll all look like we should know what we're doing on the course!
We will look good thats for sure. Too bad looking good doesn't equal good golf haha

Just added up the rounds of golf I will be playing the MC cup weekend...99! Good think I picked up a massage gun for the weekend. LFG!!!
That's a lot of rounds!

I am really having a hard time getting my head around that this is actually happening. I have read about Morgan Cup and seen videos, but it won’t probably be “real” until practice round on Friday. I feel so lucky to be a part of this and in April/May wondered if it would actually happen.

The equipment is so good and the bag is great. I am 100% certain the scripting will be on fire. The course looks to be tough but fun. These next few weeks are going to be full of anticipation.

Let’s go! Sooooo pumped for all of you guys and can’t wait to follow! I’ve enjoyed the hell out of following the buildup to this for everyone! Just a litttttttle bit longer!

I am really having a hard time getting my head around that this is actually happening. I have read about Morgan Cup and seen videos, but it won’t probably be “real” until practice round on Friday. I feel so lucky to be a part of this and in April/May wondered if it would actually happen.

The equipment is so good and the bag is great. I am 100% certain the scripting will be on fire. The course looks to be tough but fun. These next few weeks are going to be full of anticipation.
I am right there with you Sean.

Have read and followed along with so many great THP events/experiences over the course of the last year that I have been more involved with the game of golf. Literally just amazed with this whole experience so far. I know I am not even close to being prepared to be blown away when we arrive in Vegas with what the full meaning of being a participant of not only The Morgan Cup, but of any THP event/experience. I am so stoked to meet everyone and get on the course and have an absolute blast for the weekend.

Whether I play well, or lose a few dozen balls over the course of the weekend, I know fun will certainly be had.

We have a full foursome for Wolf Creek on Monday.

I better buy some more balls for that course on Monday. :ROFLMAO:
you might need them....unless you go into the desert area where they ask you not to go ;)
Great course though!!

Lots and lots of Cloudspun 🔥

Back