What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Maiden voyage with these tomorrow. Walking around the house the fit is “snug” but not tight if that makes sense.

D77F81B3-ABA1-468D-AB1B-5599B7AD2000.jpeg

Greyson ...

Yay or Nay?

CCA97959-142C-442E-AACB-7A344FDC7A47.jpeg

My Kentucky Derby prize.....sorry but this is a one-off a kind so don’t try to find this in stores!

59D19E8A-5BF5-4FD3-A860-D9C4D5A7EC4A.jpeg

Rockbottoms 20% off an already discounted price. These came out to silly cheap. I already have the black and really like them so adding these to the rotation..

27AE4EB8-14B1-4440-A7AC-A6AF6454DB59.jpeg

puma-golf-shirt-cloudspun-scatter-aw20-01s.jpg

:unsure:

What is everyone's favorite 1/4 zips? Don't necessarily need cold gear with fleece but something warm for windy fall days

Vest or no vest? more so for warmth rain

What is everyone's favorite 1/4 zips? Don't necessarily need cold gear with fleece but something warm for windy fall days
Check out some of the Travis Mathews stuff.

Has anyone tried the Cuater , The Ringer shoes yet? Really want to try a pair, nice and clean looking.

Has anyone tried the Cuater , The Ringer shoes yet? Really want to try a pair, nice and clean looking.
Really good thread on them

My all time favorite 1/4 zip for golf and cool/cold weather is from Mizuno. It was called the warmalite. Super stretching so as not to restrict, yet quite warm and incredibly comfortable.
1601021007964.png
Also their Hayate vest with windlite is absolutely gold for cold weather. When it gets super cold, I go with an Under Armor cold gear compression long sleeve mock, then the 1/4 zip, then the vest. If I need more than that to play golf, then I just don't play....

1601021039753.png

I really want some more items off the Arnold palmer and Puma collaboration.

My all time favorite 1/4 zip for golf and cool/cold weather is from Mizuno. It was called the warmalite. Super stretching so as not to restrict, yet quite warm and incredibly comfortable.
View attachment 8965216
Also their Hayate vest with windlite is absolutely gold for cold weather. When it gets super cold, I go with an Under Armor cold gear compression long sleeve mock, then the 1/4 zip, then the vest. If I need more than that to play golf, then I just don't play....

View attachment 8965217
The vest is exactly what I'm looking for right now. I don't see that model listed on the website.

Back