TaylorMade TR3 Speed Sleeve Training Aid

wasn't the white ZL out before the white TM clubs?

Yes, but word on the street is that the white TM drivers were conceptualized way before the white ZL was ever talked about.

Who knows, who cares. That's old news. I would like to see the same haters rise to the top on this one, either that, or theyve all turned into TM fanboys.

I was looking to see if adidas/TM bought/owns SKLZ yesterday but didn't find anything. I'm going to look a bit more. (I was surprised that Reebok is part of the adidas company. I really must not have been paying attention on that. It also explains why all the Reebok stuff in the pros seems to have disappeared).
Maybe JB can check into the licensing since he knows people. I'd be shocked if it wasn't at least licensed but anything is possible.

After reading this thread i'm sold. Ordered mine as well. I hope this will help me with my tempo.

I wouldnt think so. I mean its still on the SKLZ website, so I wouldnt expect them to still distribute two products.
I was looking to see if adidas/TM bought/owns SKLZ yesterday but didn't find anything. I'm going to look a bit more. (I was surprised that Reebok is part of the adidas company. I really must not have been paying attention on that. It also explains why all the Reebok stuff in the pros seems to have disappeared).
Maybe JB can check into the licensing since he knows people. I'd be shocked if it wasn't at least licensed but anything is possible.

My swing sleeve arrived and I hope to give it a whirl tonite. I hope it lives up to the THP hype:):banana::clapp:

Yesterday my overall score sucked, something like a 103. Oddly enough it was one of my best ball striking days ever. I just couldnt get off the tee and had a ton of penalties. Funny how that works. I think two things came into play and one of them was the speed sleeve. I used this thing almost every day last week. I think that plus the lesson I had Thursday really helped. I had a ton of long 180+ shots into greens, like a 5 iron for me and nailed them. I think this sleeve really helps.

Yesterday my overall score sucked, something like a 103. Oddly enough it was one of my best ball striking days ever. I just couldnt get off the tee and had a ton of penalties. Funny how that works. I think two things came into play and one of them was the speed sleeve. I used this thing almost every day last week. I think that plus the lesson I had Thursday really helped. I had a ton of long 180+ shots into greens, like a 5 iron for me and nailed them. I think this sleeve really helps.

In the infamous words of Andy Bernard: "Nailed It"

In the infamous words of Andy Bernard: "Nailed It"

TheOfficeAndy03.gif

Hey OEM, beer me that speed sleeve.

I'll be getting my speed sleeve training on again tonight.

Me too dude! I love that thing. It's become a part of my evenings at this point.

Just asked the husband - he laughed. He said they are similar, but not the same. I asked, "But don't they have a bunch of similar training aids?" He laughed again - said they are distinct companies and not associated with one another.

I played my 5 iron so well yesterday, I do attribute it to the speed sleeve.

my sklz speed sleeve will arrive tomorrow as i cant get the tm one over hear hope it works the same

Its really that good? I am looking at it and it don't look like much. I hope I get the results y'all are.:banana:

Just slap it on a club and force yourself to swing it about 30-40 times a night clam. DO that for a week, then come back here and let me know what you think after hitting balls.

Just slap it on a club and force yourself to swing it about 30-40 times a night clam. DO that for a week, then come back here and let me know what you think after hitting balls.

will it help with getting my driver working again? lol

Man, I do see an improvement in my ball striking since using the TR3 Speed Sleeve. It helps with my tempo. You really have to focus on getting a good swing with this on. I bet it helps with both muscle strength and memory! It's almost as if i work out with weigths after using it. I never would have thought what muscles are used for a golf swing until I swung a club with the Speed Sleeve on. Sorry for jumping back in, I had to catch up on what people are thinking and asking. Don't forget fella's, Patty at Blind9 got me mine fast!

will it help with getting my driver working again? lol

I'm not sure if it will or not but I know I need to try. My driver killed me yesterday. And another interesting note. I havent used it on my driver in quite some time. And that is what I struggled with the most yesterday. Maybe it's time to practice with it on the driver too.

Tapatalk: better on the iPad

i was hitting every club really well yesterday took my 3 wood off every tee except the last 2 where i used the driver and it just didnt feel like it did 2 weeks ago

Went to the range today and warmed up with the TR3 on as usual and then started hitting balls. I've been working with the speed sleeve on a club at home almost every night, and then medicine ball work every third night, and I've been doing this for about 4 weeks now. Today was the warmest day of the year and there was no wind for the first time in what seems 8 months and I was hitting the ball further with my driver than I ever have before. Its hard to say how far it was carrying as there is a 245 flag and then a 300 flag nothing in between, but I was carrying the 245 flag by a good 10-15 yards on almost every drive! I wouldn't say this is all the speed sleeve as I have been taking lessons, but I can honestly say this tool has given me more than a few yards on every club, not to mention that my ball striking and tempo are the best they have been. I'm glad that everyone is finding what I did after buying this and starting this thread, or I'd feel pretty bad for wasting everyones money, but this silly little weight is the real deal.

I still haven't pulled the trigger on one of these, one thing I'm wondering if these would help eliminate my casting I have. The Mizuno rep at the demo day I went to mentioned it and I went back and looked at some swing videos I had taken and it's really bad and causing all sorts of inconsistancy.

Back