EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Good morning THP universe!
Anything you all want today from our practice rounds?
Let us know how you guys are feeling for the official start of the Morgan Cup!
1602245711272.jpeg

Good morning THP!

Today is the day. The Morgan Cup is finally here. 🔥

Excited to meet all the guys this morning at TPC Las Vegas for our practice round.

Have fun today.

Got to meet more than half of team hackers last night, so far a bunch of good guys.

One thing needs to be pointed out however, was there a height requirement for their team upon entry? They keep getting taller and taller each new one that arrives haha
I guess I got grandfathered in on the height requirement?

Also don't forget about the stunning good looks requirement to be TH eligible!

Shocked there’s no keurig like coffee maker in your room. Criminal, even
Oh no there is a full size pot, I used it yesterday they just didn’t refill the coffee. I’m not drinking decaf I mean what’s the point? I’m not even sure why that stuff exists

I love how half of us were up at 4:30 and finally able to catch up on some odd these posts!

Great coverage of the arrival rounds so far, thanks guys for taking us along. As I sit at work, I'd so rather be at the Morgan Cup!

Good morning THP universe!
Anything you all want today from our practice rounds?
Just lots of pics of that awesome course. Especially the back 9 around the giant ravine.

Oh man, this is already such a good follow. I'm rolling here. Gonna have to block you guys out while I play in a couple hours, but good luck today!! Excited to see all the pictures.

Back