LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf

1602476346274.jpeg
“Nope, not my ball...”

Best crazy moment at the MC. @e1iterate hits it into the canyon on 15 and a desert rat pops up out of the depths like a Obi Wan Konbi and says... “is this your ball?”

Some leaving in morning. Some heading back later.
Awesome that you’re able to hang out more. It’s definitely one of the things I’d do differently next time - make sure I’ve got an extra day at the end!

On the plane now getting ready to head home.

WOW - what a weekend!

This thread, just through the event,was ON FIRE - I barely scratched the surface, seeing/responding to a lot of you in here. I want to thank all of you for following along, was such a treat to see so many people so excited about this experience and engaging with the teams and following along.

This year has been a trying one for many and being able to escape and get back some normalcy was very important to me and I’m sure the other participants.

TPCLV was absolutely gorgeous, the Friday practice round was the first day the course stopped CPO coming out of overseed.

It was a challenging but fair layout, I know Paradise made it look it easy, but it was a fantastic venue for an experience of this magnitude. Highly recommend it for people heading out to Vegas to play.

The Cobra golf equipment and Puma golf apparel. It’s been well documented in the specific threads but the drivers/fairways/irons/wedges/bags were top notch and outstanding. Based on the epic shots that were hit, they speak for themselves. The apparel surpassed all expectations- Rachel swagged us out like whoa!!! Cloudspun held up in the desert heat. The weekender shorts were probably my sleeper pick for favorite piece of apparel.

This is definitely the worst part of any THP experience, leaving all of the people and heading back to the real world.

More thoughts to come.

Anyone that is staying the night golfing in the morning?

Anyone that is staying the night golfing in the morning?
We have a foursome playing Wolf Creek in the morning

This had to be the greatest weekend golf experience of my life!! So great to put faces to the names of my teammates. They lived up to all the good things I'd heard about them. Great guys! And I thank them for making me feel welcome. Then the Hackers guys, might have been opponents, but they definitely aren't enemies. Great guys and just flat out fun to be around and play golf with. Obvious thanks to Cobra/Puma, but so happy to get the cup for Cap @jdtox 20201011_142520.jpg

That's awesome. I was literally just looking at their website contemplating a trip out there.

@ToddJ027b played the best singles match play round I've ever seen. Granted this is the first time I've played this format, but he never let up the second 9, and he's such a good dude I couldn't even **** talk him.
It was so fun to battle with you all the way to the end. Great match and great fun against a great guy! Thanks @baylrballa !

Just wanted to share some quick thoughts as an overview from the weekend.

I’m very much not someone that shows emotion and gets choked up, but this event did it to me. The group of men we had here this weekend is what it’s all about. Everyone was fantastic to be around and I’ve been to a lot of these experiences, but this one blew me away. I’m thankful for the new friendships and the bonds that were formed. There is nothing like a Morgan Cup.

When @JB mentioned Yags and Jose leaving their families behind to come here to be with us as we were wrapping up, it just hit me. This was the first time I’d ever left my almost 6 month old son and wife behind. I missed them, a lot. I tried to thank all the guys at the end, but I just couldn’t get it all out without getting choked up thinking about my family back home while Dad is out playing golf and hanging with the guys.

I’ve been through a lot personally over the last 2.5 years and THP has been an awesome getaway for me. I’m thankful it is here and thankful for what it’s given me even though it’s more than I could ever repay. This forum means a lot to me and I thank @JB and @GolferGal from the bottom of my heart for what they do here because I know they put a lot into these things to make them perfect for the people participating along with the OEMs sponsoring it.

Thank you to all the guys here this weekend. You made this weekend one I’ll never forget. I loved the banter and competition, but I’m most proud to call each of you a friend. I welcome the opportunity to tee it up with any of you in the future.

Huge thank you to Rachel for all the behind the scenes work she did. Our scripting was absolute 🔥🔥🔥. It was very nice to meet you.

@Master Yagley Thank you for all you did to put this experience on and making sure our equipment was perfect before getting here. Glad to have shared the course with you and happy to call you a friend. If only I believed in myself as much as Yags believed in me, I’d be ok. Thanks so much for your support and answering all my questions.

Thank you also to @LittleRat for everything he did to put this experience together. Had a blast sharing the course with you this weekend and glad to call you a friend too. I hope one day we will get that singles matchup we talked about.

I know how much this weekend means to JB, Morgan, Yags and Jose and it was an honor to be apart of it.

Shout out to the THP universe for following along and cheering us on. It was nice to have some normal in a crazy year.

More to come later.

thinking about my family back home while Dad is out playing golf and hanging with the guys.
Part of being a good father and husband is giving yourself a break to keep your sanity. I'm sure you give your wife decompression time too, again, part of being a good father and husband.

Glad you had a great time, you deserve it.

Great job with all the updates this weekend! @OITW mic’d up during alt shot was awesome and an awesome idea for future events!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The post event hangover is really but adding in Vegas must make the hangover double.

Has the Wolf Creek train left the building yet? Play well today! Take plenty of pictures!

Getting ready to head to the airport and have to say I’m exhausted both mentally and physically but going to get some thoughts out real quick.

What an epic freaking weekend! First and foremost I have to say thank you to @LittleRat @Master Yagley for making this event happen. Without them none of this is possible. These guys had nothing but smiles on their faces all weekend. A little match we had on Thursday before all the festivities officially began was so much fun! Including the little chip game we played. It cost me $40 to Yags but worth every penny. Also a shout out to Rachel for some amazing scripting choices. As usual everything was perfect and held up so well in the desert heat.

I know they don’t want it but thank you to @JB and @GolferGal for this amazing place and this event. JB riding around following with camera, live streams and updates. He was having just as much fun as we were.

I will have so much more but for now....Team Paradise...we did it!!

C68A05C1-5946-40B1-972E-3EC2268292BE.jpeg

Has the Wolf Creek train left the building yet? Play well today! Take plenty of pictures!
Just hit the road my friend. Plenty of pics coming later.

Getting ready to head to the airport and have to say I’m exhausted both mentally and physically but going to get some thoughts out real quick.

What an epic freaking weekend! First and foremost I have to say thank you to @LittleRat @Master Yagley for making this event happen. Without them none of this is possible. These guys had nothing but smiles on their faces all weekend. A little match we had on Thursday before all the festivities officially began was so much fun! Including the little chip game we played. It cost me $40 to Yags but worth every penny. Also a shout out to Rachel for some amazing scripting choices. As usual everything was perfect and held up so well in the desert heat.

I know they don’t want it but thank you to @JB and @GolferGal for this amazing place and this event. JB riding around following with camera, live streams and updates. He was having just as much fun as we were.

I will have so much more but for now....Team Paradise...we did it!!

View attachment 8968742

Awesome man!!! Congrats Team Paradise!!! And congrats Jeremy !!!!

Just was able to catch up on the event and man what an awesome follow! As always, THP experiences are 2nd to none......period

Nice, throw some pics up please. My brother, dad and I were supposed to be getting there Friday for 4 days on a quick surprise golf weekend for our Dad’s 65th. Unfortunately we booked right before Covid hit and had to cancel coming from Canada

Back