2020 Puma Apparel/Accessories Thread

Heard Puma was going to move their North America Distribution center close to you house. They told stock holders this move could increase margins by reducing their average shipping costs...

I hope they do, would increase my productivity to just swing by and grab my orders

Going to be wearing a Cloudspun vest for my round on Sunday. High 40s forecasted.

which one?

I have it in peacoat and bright white. I'm partial to blue. I have the same color combo 1/4 zip also.

Wore the Cloudspun 1/4 zip yesterday in 55* temp and it was perfect! So comfy and was never chilly at all.

I have it in peacoat and bright white. I'm partial to blue. I have the same color combo 1/4 zip also.
Same here.

I'd really like to some choices of solid colors in both sleeve lengths.

The Crown Backpack was just what I needed the last couple of weeks. Small and lightweight, but with enough space to carry some snacks and some extra layers for 1 or 2 people for shorter hikes without weighing you down. The side pouch is just right for the Soundchuck Mini, and the bottle pouch is perfect for the Corkcicle.

KIMG3746.JPG

o dam, that Crown C logo would have been an insta-buy if not for the "KING" on the back of the neck. :(
That "KING" seems so out of place with Crown C on front. Seems unnecessary to me.

Both Cloudspun Tees are inbound, as is another Cloudspun Crewneck.

I also picked up another pair of the Cobra Cart mitts as the pair I owned is down to a single :cautious:

Both Cloudspun Tees are inbound, as is another Cloudspun Crewneck.

I also picked up another pair of the Cobra Cart mitts as the pair I owned is down to a single :cautious:
You own Puma stock yet? :LOL:

I was eyeballing those Cobra Cart Mitts @OITW. Those look cozy. :unsure:

They're fantastic! Throw in some hot hands and the next 4 months feel like summer in the mitts of course lol. If I find my other mitt in the next week we can work a deal on the incoming pair.

As with all outdoor sports - the right gear for winter makes all the difference!

Back